Jump to content

Lil Missy & Molly

  • entries
    87
  • comments
    971
  • views
    4,142

My Physical ?

Missysmom

195 views

Hi Aunties Molly here..

996F2C8C-8830-4BE3-A0F9-EB883ACD3A1D.jpeg

and guess what?? It was a whole year ago this month that I was found on the street, real skinny, starving they said, and hardly any hair....in pretty bad shape anyway.. I couldn’t even come up here to mommy and daddy for 2 more months till I got my strength and better...

anyway cuz I was found this month it was time for what mommy said was a physical... i ain’t never heard of nothin like that so I been pretty scared and Today was the day.. luckily my good friend Missy came with me!

0E3ED105-2E39-4882-9DD1-6500B11304A5.jpeg

yup I did Aunties.. oooh Molly was shakin Real bad~ well so was I till mommy said if I was gonna be support for Molly I Couldn’t shake... soo I got into defense mode then an I Barked at em all! Yep I did, till they left my friend Molly alone! ;) 

Molly: it was Awful Aunties, they poked at me and gave me shots, I yelped too, oh an they pinched at my bottom Yikes! But then the lady dr said I was Perfect! Yup she did!! Daddy tried to see if I could get More food but she said I was the Perfect weight! Oooh an guess what else?? She said my toothies was Good!! She Did! Boy was I happy, mommys been makin me brush em an I don’t like that! :( but guess it was worth it cuz I don’t have to have what mommy said was called a dental and she Really didn’t want me to have one. The lady dr was real nice, she said she just Loved me an how sweet I was! Oh yeah and how Missy wasn’t cuz she barked at her!! Tee hee! But Missy takes good care protecting me!! :) Well i’s bushed I got like 3 shots so I gonna sleep now, just had to let you know!:bear:

34C27D16-509C-4277-A7ED-8D86DCC94339.jpeg

Aunties it’s Hard work being the support team too, I gonna sleep too so I can make sure Molly’s ok ya know?! ;)  :throb:

2F1F0E84-26A8-4E0F-87F6-FE332495B4CD.jpeg 

 

 



10 Comments


Recommended Comments

Such wonderful news!:cloud9:

Your Auntie is very proud of you both :throb::bear: 

Missy your fur looks so beautiful ? in your new pictures – so shinny and wavy!

I love it.

I love how you both :throb::bear: are wearing bows on the back of your neck.     

That’s very clever of your Mom❣️

I can tell how much she treasures you two??

Just think tomorrow is Valentines Day ♥️ and I hope you two will be my Valentine?

I am too shy :blush: to ask your Mom if she will be my Valentine too… can you ask her for me pretty…. Please? 

I have lots of Valentine pictures to share with you two – I will be saving you both the best Valentine Cupcakes ? too ….. Let’s have some fun tomorrow…

Also tell your Dad we wish him a Happy Valentines Day too …

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment

Oh WELL DONE!!!

Those physical things really take it out of you, don't they?  But it is worth it to know that you are perfect in every way, including your teeth.

And to think what a difference the last year has made.  You were found.  You found a home.  You got all your fur back.  And now you get lots of lovely food (well, enough, if not LOTS) and Missy for a friend, and a Mum and Dad, and you even moved home!  What blessings.

Lucky, lucky pup!  And Lucky Mum, Dad and Missy to have found you too.

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment

Oh my goodness. How time flies. 

I’m glad Missy went with you, she’s a little super start like that. I bet she looks after you real good all the time. 

I’m so happy that everything went well for you at your checkup. When I think what you went through!☹️ But now you’ve found your furever family, and gags amazing. I’m glad you teeth are in real good shape. Lacey’s isn’t keen on me brushing hers, but it has to be done. Hugs to you all ❤️

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
11 hours ago, beebalm said:

Such wonderful news!:cloud9:

Your Auntie is very proud of you both :throb::bear: 

Missy your fur looks so beautiful ? in your new pictures – so shinny and wavy!

I love it.

I love how you both :throb::bear: are wearing bows on the back of your neck.     

That’s very clever of your Mom❣️

I can tell how much she treasures you two??

Just think tomorrow is Valentines Day ♥️ and I hope you two will be my Valentine?

I am too shy :blush: to ask your Mom if she will be my Valentine too… can you ask her for me pretty…. Please? 

I have lots of Valentine pictures to share with you two – I will be saving you both the best Valentine Cupcakes ? too ….. Let’s have some fun tomorrow…

Also tell your Dad we wish him a Happy Valentines Day too …

 

 

Thank you Auntie BB! But I forgot to tell you what I weighed! Mommy was sooo happy I was 12.8 lbs at home, she’s been callin me a sausage lately so she was happy I lost a little! :D but on the baby scale at the dr I weighed 13.1 lbs which I guess is Ok too! The dr even said I had a waist - so there mommy I ain’t a sausage! :ohyeah: the dr liked that we wore our Valentines collars with the bows for her, i’m So glad you like them too! :bear:

oooh Thank You Auntie BB, I love my wavy hair too, I hope I keep my waves when I get my warm weather cut soon! All my salmon that I eat sure keeps my hair shiny huh?!:throb:

oooh Yes sweet Carrera we’ll be Your Valentine and we’ll share our mommy with you too! daddy thanks you for asking her too, he says that’s More chocolate for him!:roflmao: Can’t wait to see you and have cupcakes and Valentines Fun! We Always look forward to seeing your pics!:dede::bear::throb:

5 hours ago, Crinkly said:

Oh WELL DONE!!!

Those physical things really take it out of you, don't they?  But it is worth it to know that you are perfect in every way, including your teeth.

And to think what a difference the last year has made.  You were found.  You found a home.  You got all your fur back.  And now you get lots of lovely food (well, enough, if not LOTS) and Missy for a friend, and a Mum and Dad, and you even moved home!  What blessings.

Lucky, lucky pup!  And Lucky Mum, Dad and Missy to have found you too.

Oh Thank You Auntie Jo, it has been quite a year huh?! That’s why i’s Always sooo happy, Every Day is like Christmas for me when I wake up and I’s still here! Well that’s till Missy pulls my ears an my Blankie out from under me anyway! ;) But yep that physical was a Lot, I wasn’t expecting That, I slept all the rest of the day an just woke for dinner then back to sleep! The dr couldn’t believe i’d Lost All my hair she kept putting her hand through my hair and saying wow what a change! I am Blessed and on top of it all I have lots of Great Aunties like You! :D:bear:

4 hours ago, Summerangel said:

Oh my goodness. How time flies. 

I’m glad Missy went with you, she’s a little super start like that. I bet she looks after you real good all the time. 

I’m so happy that everything went well for you at your checkup. When I think what you went through!☹️ But now you’ve found your furever family, and gags amazing. I’m glad you teeth are in real good shape. Lacey’s isn’t keen on me brushing hers, but it has to be done. Hugs to you all ❤️

Ooh thank you Auntie Angel! Yep time has flown, in 2 more months i’s get to have a bday party! Mommy an me are starting to plan it, i’s Real excited!!:ohyeah: I was Real glad Missy went to, first Daddy wasn’t gonna go then Missy couldn’t but he got his stuff done early and went so Missy could come! Missy Does protect me alll the time, real good too! But I think she overdid yesterday, she was up sick with her tummy alllll night and now I feel bad she went, i’s didn’t want hers to get sick... :( thank you for the hugs too Auntie Angel, that’ll make Missy feel better for sure and I Love your hugs too! Tell Lacey we’ll get through this toothies brushing just so we don’t have to have tooth work at the dr, that makes it worth it!! :D:bear:

  • Like 2

Share this comment


Link to comment

Hi There Sweet Tzu Family :)

Molly that is wonderful about the doctor:doctor: commenting you have a waist!  Keep up the good work and don't eat till you are stuffed, that's the key ?

I knew the doctor had to comment on how sweet you both were dressed up. Don't that make you smile and then you really don't mined being there :) 

Missy I give this :thumb: for that SALMON - great job! When Spring :flowers:comes around.... tell your Mom Please don't cut off too much of my gorgeous fur. Just show her your beautiful eyes and wink a little - she will soften up big time :blush: 

 

I thank :signthankspin: your family kindly for commenting so sweetly in my Yippee Baby ?Thread on my pretty Valentine Photo.....

We still have cupcakes to share with you three....and your Dad too (hope he wants to be included)..... So don't eat too much save your appetite OKAY??

I am so happy you all will be my VALENTINE :jump:

 

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment

Aww thanks so much Auntie BB but I could Never Ever be stuffed, i’s Always hungry! ;) Oh and yep i’m Bringing Daddy, ya know he’s my special valentine too, even if Missy says he’s hers too!!❤️ :bear:

Share this comment


Link to comment
21 hours ago, Missysmom said:

Aww thanks so much Auntie BB but I could Never Ever be stuffed, i’s Always hungry! ;) Oh and yep i’m Bringing Daddy, ya know he’s my special valentine too, even if Missy says he’s hers too!!❤️ :bear:

Yippee :jump:your Daddy ? is coming too..... I will have lots of POPCORN :mf_popcorn: TOO... you wait and see :)  

I forget to add how is my Missy :throb: doing? Is her tummy all better? She is such a special girl to me so I have to know? Thank you Auntie. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment

Ooh thank you sooo much Auntie BB, i’m Better today. Mommy made me some salmon and rice and my tummy feels lots better. but then my little eye was all gunked up an Didn’t feel good, and I still had a cough, mommy says she thinks I have a cold too... it’s been in our house for a very long time now... I think it needs to leave! ;) mommy made me my special cough medicine and doctored my eye and I feel much better now. Thank you! :throb::throb:

Share this comment


Link to comment

I know what you mean about being in the house a long time, it’s kind of like “snowbound” isn’t it ☺️

Put on your :brr:?????—- oops hit the wrong emoji not ?? but boy do I wish hubba hubba ❤️

and call a ? taxi or I could ? and pick you up and we can get some ?

we are so happy you are feeling better sweet girl :throb: .... 

tell :bear: Sweet Molly we were asking for her ⭐️

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Missysmom

Posted (edited)

Oh boy me an Molly will be there with bells on for shrimp! But maybe not today... did you see it’s gonna Snow Again Today! We may Really be snowbound! Stay warm!:brr:

Edited by Missysmom
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×