Shih tzu puppy needs a loving home

Hi everyone!

I talked with Brea's breeder a little while ago and she asked me for my help in finding this little shih tzu puppy a new home. Her owner became ill and is not able to care for her. She is a chocolate and white, 9 months old and is small, 8 lbs. There is a small adoption fee of 150.00 to cover the vet bills. I am not sure if she is spayed.

This puppy is located in Long Island NY. If anyone is interested in her, please PM me.

Thanks!

Ann Marie

tikki_tutu.jpg

tzukeeper

Oh my goodness how sad does she look. :( Maybe she just doesn't like her dress and bow and is pouting. :uhm: Long Island is a long way from Georgia. :damn: I hope someone will give her a wonderful home. She looks about the size of Emi in that photo. Cute baby!

she does look a little sad, maybe it is the dress :uhm: I was told she is a very sweet , lovable baby girl, I pray she finds a loving home. :damn:

Awwww...she is a sweetheart and so beautiful....

I don't think she'd be up to flying such a long distance.

I pray the breeder is able to find her a home.

Looking at her, I doubt that will be a problem.

She's beautiful..

Poor little thing, I hope she goes to a wonderful home. She looks almost broken.

ShihNanigans

Oh, Boy.

"Come here, Honey." <Hubby looks over and sees what site I'm on>

"No."

"$150, Honey."

"No."

"But, look how cute she is. She wants to get out of that dress."

"No."

Poor guy, he's a little jaded right now because it's so stinking cold out and we started this bad habit of taking the pups out on a leash one at a time. Good idea with the first pup and no fenced in yard. Bad idea with 3 puppies and a fenced in yard. He just came back in--I'll see what I can do.

CrazyTzuLady

Aw what a sweet little girl. She does look so sad, I hope someone gives her a good home soon.

Grace work your majic on DH 4 is a wonderful number! :whistling:

I have pm'd you.

Wicket's mom

I have pm'd you.

Paula, does this sweet girl have a possible new mommy??

I really hope she finds a nice home, what a beutiful little girl :kicking:

I just showed my hubbie and he goes..... "oh, she looks so sad, where will she live?".....I say :kicking: hes says "where is she now", I say LI, he says, "oh that is so far away".....I look at him like.....are you serious?.....she says, well, that is awfully far away. They we talk about plane rides and kinda left it there....keep up posted, we may keep talking about this. Is that way too far to fly? LI to MO

I just showed my hubbie and he goes..... "oh, she looks so sad, where will she live?".....I say :eatyum: hes says "where is she now", I say LI, he says, "oh that is so far away".....I look at him like.....are you serious?.....she says, well, that is awfully far away. They we talk about plane rides and kinda left it there....keep up posted, we may keep talking about this. Is that way too far to fly? LI to MO

Cathy

I was just reading the other post..do you really want six eyes looking at you when, you know.. :kicking: LOL!!! You cracked me up!

I am not sure how long a flight is here..?? may 3 glasses of wine? LOL!! all kidding aside, I feel for her, I really do. The owner put an adoption ad on line, she has been getting calls, had 3 people coming over and never showed. I did speak with her and told her I don't like the on line thing, I wouldn't trust people from there and asked her to use her best judgement before letting her leave with just anyone. She said she really does love her and she will be very careful in who she adopts her to. I don't feel warm and fuzzy about it, but she is not my puppy and I really can't tell her what to do. I will keep everyone updated on her..it sure would be wonderful for a member on here to have her... my heart would be at ease for this poor baby that she would be much loved..it can't get better than you guys!!

I will keep you posted..thank you !

Ann Marie

FairyTail Josette

Ann Marie, is your breeder willing to take the puppy back and find her a forever home for the owner? The pup's breeder would probably be better equipped to finding her the "right" home. :kicking:

Ann Marie--my husband said he "can't imagine another dog!". I do know a person or two who I think would be very interested. Let me know of any status changes. This little girl needs to get out of her current situation. If the breeder wouldn't mine me taking her temporarily and finding a home, I could do that.

Ann Marie--my husband said he "can't imagine another dog!". I do know a person or two who I think would be very interested. Let me know of any status changes. This little girl needs to get out of her current situation. If the breeder wouldn't mine me taking her temporarily and finding a home, I could do that.

aw Paula, that is so nice of you! I don't feel you need to do that .. you would be really putting yourself out and your kind, loving heart does not need to do that . The owner has someone going over this morning, I will call her and see how it went. Hopefully they will be nice caring people and she will feel good about them. I will keep you posted. Thank you once again for your love to this breed :rolleyes:

Ann Marie

Ann Marie, is your breeder willing to take the puppy back and find her a forever home for the owner? The pup's breeder would probably be better equipped to finding her the "right" home. :D

Hi Suzie

it's not one of those situations where the owner is not capable of caring for her until she finds a home. She called the breeder and told her she needs to re home. She is in constant contact with her and the breeder will know where the puppy goes and will have contact with the new owner. If the circumstance were different, she would take her back no problem.

Ann Marie

Ann Marie, thanks for your kind words.

I wish my house were bigger and my husband just a teensy bit more tolerant. I guess at 5 dogs, we are a bit above what our maximum head count should be, and I really can't be upset with him, because he's right. I'll be praying that the right new owner finds this little girl.

Ann Marie, thanks for your kind words.

I wish my house were bigger and my husband just a teensy bit more tolerant. I guess at 5 dogs, we are a bit above what our maximum head count should be, and I really can't be upset with him, because he's right. I'll be praying that the right new owner finds this little girl.

good morning Paula

I know how much you care and that says more than words. I know you have a full house and I also know you were only doing this because your love and devotion that is in your heart. That alone is a comfort and you would be the perfect mom to any dog. I will give her a call a little later and see how it went with the people who were coming over, I am also saying my prayers for this little one to find the right forever home. I will let you know once I hear something, promise.

Have a great day!!

Ann Marie

shihtzumomof2

Yes, please update. I'm in Pennsylvania.

Have any of your heard of the process of a caravan to get pets where they need to go? I got my Siamese kitty like that. The rescue that I got her from has people who volunteer to drive the pet so far for the next person to pick it up and keep it moving to its destination. That would be a wonderful process for this little girl. I'd love to have her too....hubby will kill me. He can move out if he wants to though!!!! :mf_seehearspeak:

By the way Ann Marie, do you know what her name is?

Tzu and Me

I'd love to have her too....hubby will kill me. He can move out if he wants to though!!!! :uhm:

I have to agree there sometimes!!

This little girl is in our thoughts, please keep us updated and thanks and hugs for the effort you are all putting into this!

I'd love to have her, but I think I am just a little to far away.

I have to agree there sometimes!!

This little girl is in our thoughts, please keep us updated and thanks and hugs for the effort you are all putting into this!

I'd love to have her, but I think I am just a little to far away.

aw, that was so sweet, thank you so much! I would love to see a member from here have her.. you guys are the best! I told the owner that also :puppy: My fingers are crossed she will be in one of your arms :uhm: If we just didn't get Brea, I would take her in a hot second... I am sad that we can't at this time, but I have faith she will be very much loved soon!

I will keep all of you up dated for sure!

Thanks again!

Ann Marie

Ann Marie, Hubby and I talked more about this last night. We are kinda on the fence, mostly he (should I push him?). It is not a decision we can make very quickly. We have to weigh a lot of things, our traveling mostly and the responsiblity of an added pet. Of course, if someone comes along to give her a good home, then I am estatic. But, in the mean time, we will continue the discussion and let you know. It may be a day or two, hubby is on the road again. I love that little girl and would just love to add her to our clan, just not sure it would be fair all the way around. I am praying about it, that is the best thing for me when I need to make these kind of decisions. She is so precious.

Just wondering how this little fur ball is going. She looks like a Tinkerbell to me :-)

Hi Cathy

aw, you and so many others have very loving hearts! As of this evening, no one has adopted her. There is some interest from people the breeder has contacted. We just have to wait it out and see what happens. It is a very big decision to add, or get a dog and it is smart not to react on impluse because what we may feel in our hearts. You are very smart at looking at the big picture before you make a decision, it's a big one.

I will keep you posted for sure. Thank you again for being a caring person, this little girl doesn't know it yet, but she is well loved :blush-anim-cl:

good night,

Ann Marie

Just wondering how this little fur ball is going. She looks like a Tinkerbell to me :-)

Hi Crackle

no news yet. she is still getting lots of love from her owner. she is being very careful with the calls she has received and actually turned away a few..so this is a good thing.

Tinkerbell is adorable...the breeder use to call her Ti-Ki and the new owner changed it to Shea..

I will keep you posted.. Thanks for asking about her.. keep your fingers crossed the perfect home is out there for her :blush-anim-cl:

Ann Marie