Shih tzu puppy needs a loving home

shihtzumomof2

Cathy,

You and I are in the same boat. I spoke to the owner and was ready to bring her home and hubby said "absolutely no more dogs". I guess I pushed my luck when I brought the third one home (Kylie) and he is not giving in this time. Bummer! But I know she will find a good home and I also know that the owner will not let her go to a bad home. That makes me feel better. But I still wanted her.

tikki_tutu.jpg

I just can't stop looking at her. I do pray the right thing will happen, whether it be us or someone else. Hubby and I decided we will sit down this weekend and really discuss it. I hope it won't be too late, but then maybe that would be best...I am so conflicted.

Oh Gaaaawwwwwwd.....she is so beautiful...

I WANT HER.......

She is sure beautiful. I would love to have her but it wouldn't be fair to her living here. She is to small for my busy household I am afraid. I am sure the right home will come along soon.

Well, I hope one of you can adopt her. She is a cutie and she looks sad.

Cathy, I hope it's not to late either. Does Friday night count as the weekend? I hope it works out.

ladyclover

I so hope it works out for you and you get her. She is just adorable hopefully she'll find a wonderful Forever Home. Makes me want another one but 3 are a handful. But i love every minute with them. :)

Cathy..I think hubby needs to think four eyes or six..LOL!

How's it going with your thoughts?? I know, I know..it's not the weekend yet :rolleyes:

I do agree with all of you, she is so darn cute! She is also a very sweet baby girl as well. I wish I can actually take her, but our new little devil has our hands full..ah, puppyhood :dede:

Cathy..I think hubby needs to think four eyes or six..LOL!

How's it going with your thoughts?? I know, I know..it's not the weekend yet :)

I do agree with all of you, she is so darn cute! She is also a very sweet baby girl as well. I wish I can actually take her, but our new little devil has our hands full..ah, puppyhood :(

Well, my thoughts are in total circles. I keep seeing her in my mind. But, hubby has a client in from Japan and his mind is far from another pup right now, which is why we said we would wait til the weekend. I can't push him for sure. If it were my total decision, I would still have to take it slowly and not make a snap decision...which would be YES, get her here now....but I am trying (and it is VERY difficult) to be sensible. When we talk this weekend, I need to have my ducks in a row, regardless of which row is the correct row to pick.... :rolleyes: :dede:

It is a huge decision and commitment and you are very smart to really think it through. I see how many people have big open hearts and want to help, but what your heart might say and what may be reality are two different things. Believe me, my first thought was.. ’I’ll take her” my daughter went crazy for her too.. When I went over all the emotions I felt, I had to come back to earth. I realized deep down it was something I couldn’t do at this time, even though my heart broke for her and wanted to.

I have said this many times, and I’ll say it again.. you are all incredible people! I thank all of you for your responses and your dedicated love for this breed. This all meant so much. even if no one on here takes her, I didn’t feel alone and it gave me hope that there will be a special family who will give her a forever home.

Thanks again to all of you! :rolleyes: I will keep you up dated on her.

Ann Marie

She is a little doll and Cathy if you get her you gotta share her with us :roflmao:

Any new updates on this precious baby girl?

I haven't heard anything.. I haven't talked with the owner for the past two days, I called her a little while ago and left a message..anyone who has been in touch with her hear anything??