Puppy Nasty Streak

MY LITTLE KRYSTAL IS THE QUIETEST CUTEST LITTLE GIRL BUT WHEN SHE DECIDES TO BE FRISKY SHE STARTS SNARLING, GROWLING AND SNAPPING. MIND YOU, SHE WEIGHS ONLY 2 1/2 POUNDS AND IS 9 WEEKS OLD! WHEN SHE HAS THESE LITTLE TANTRUMS IT DOESN'T MATTER IF I PICK HER UP, PUT HER IN HER CRATE OR HER PORTA CRIB WITH HER TOYS...SHE JUST KEEPS IT UP...BITING, SNARLING AND THROWING HER PEE PADS AND TOYS!!! NEVER HAD A COCKER PUPPY ACT THIS WAY...SHED ANY LIGHT ANYONE???? SHE IS SO TINY TO BE SO NASTY! THEN WHEN SHE'S ALL DONE WITH HER TANTRUM (USUALLY LASTS ABOUT 10-15 MINUTES) SHE RETURNS TO BEING A SWEETHEART!!!!! THANKS.

~DONNA

PS. LOVE the pink pages and hearts!!!!

ALSO, I SELECTED SOME FONTS/COLORS AS YOU CAN SEE BUT THEY DIDN'T COME OUT...CAN SOMEONE TEACH ME OR IS THERE A PAGE HERE TO SHOW HOW TO USE THE ICON STUFF ABOVE? THANKS AGAIN.

~DONNA

I posted a video on here of Payslee having a tantrum..but it was more funny to me than anything..She is 16 weeks old, and she goes on these little RIPS throughout the house..barking and attacking anything she can find..jumping and biting (see pic below)..trying to get at my shoes..etc..I don't ever scold her for it, because I think she's just being a silly puppy wanting to play. I just let her run her course (of about 10 minutes) and release all that energy..then she calms back down.. I also walk her every day for at least 20 minutes, so you might consider that too, she might be acting out because she is bored. But more than anything I think she's just being a silly little girl..

1ynxwg.jpgs1oih4.jpg

Puppies can be little crazies! They can have bursts of energy. Before all shots are finished they can't go out to walk, but lots of exercise inside can help them use up that energy. They crack me up!

Edited by Sally
Wicket's mom

I agree, sounds like Krystal is just being a normal playful puppy. Her "episodes" will probably be calmer once she's older, and she may even stop. :birthday_toast:

To change fonts/colors you can type out what you want to write first, then highlight it, then select the font/color you want.

CrazyTzuLady

I agree it sounds like just normal puppy play to me to. They do sound vicious sometime though when they are playing........crazy pups!

• 2 weeks later...

Mochi does that too - but only to his toys - one minute he is quietly cuddling with me and the next he runs around in these crazy circles and then would pick up his toys and beat the crap out the them (tossing, growling, banging them on the floor really hard). Too much energy - but so cute to watch.