Competitive Pet Owners

Get her a "my dog is smarter than your dog" bumper sticker and tell her to shove it... :kicking: Maybe that'll teach her to quit the bragging! lol

You said it girl and I LOVE it!!! :clap:

Get her a "my dog is smarter than your dog" bumper sticker and tell her to shove it... :kicking: Maybe that'll teach her to quit the bragging! lol

smedleyicon.gif

chloechanel'smommy

I have a coworker who has a dog CoCo's age and he always wants to come over and compare dogs. Mind you, his dog is a huge mastiff. He talks all the time about how much he paid for the dog and how he was enrolling him in puppy classes and how much it was going to cost. At that time, the pups were almost six months and hadn't had all of her shots. I don't know how he could enroll her without them. Anyway, he asked me if I was going to take CoCo to puppy classes. I told him no because I felt I could teach her the simple things like manners, not running out the door and going crazy when the doorbell rings, ect. I told him that she is my pet and all she needs to know how to do is love and be loved. He went on and on about how if he had spent all this money purchasing this dog and she was going to learn how to behave correctly. I abruptly told him that I spend a whole lot of money on my human kids and they still don't know how to behave correctly! He hasn't said anything else about obedience school or any tricks his dog has learned.