Here is my website Shar's Avon. I have a lot of fabulous products. Check it out. Feel free to email me if you have any questions about the products. Send me you email address if you would like to receive specials and sign up for free drawings.

Shar's email

tzukeeper

My mother retired from Avon. She worked at the plant in Chamlee and when they moved to Suwanee (GA). I grew up wearing Sweet Honesty. I remember when we visited the plant on family day the whole place smelled like Sweet Honesty. When you went in the bathrooms they had all kinds of different Avon products for you to spray on. Just today I called my mom and had her order me some more perfume (Haiku). I love that stuff and always get compliments when I wear it. Being retired from Avon she gets a really good discount. They always have such good deals on makeup and nail polish. We order a lot of stuff and are always looking forward to the next campaign. It's sort of like an addiction. :)

I just love the stuff too. They have really changed over the years and have great products. The sales are great I agree. Campaign 8 will be a good one.

For those of you who don't know much about Avon or remember the Avon from years gone by, you really should check it out. I have drawings for free stuff and give out good discounts a few times a year. Its worth it.

emmasmom

My favorite was always their original pink bubblebath.........love it, love it!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Tzu and Me

I love Avon. I had to try for ages to find a rep but just got one at the beginning of the year. How I missed it!!

Another thing I like about Avon is that they don't test on animals!

Oh and I love how your pic is your avatar off here with you baby!!

Edited by Fi_loves_Benny

I am glad you found someone. Avon is great. I am all for non animal testing myself. Thanks for the compliment with the pic. I am going to get one of alice too.

I just bought some of the shampoo for color treated hair and I just love it. It leaves my hair bouncy and shiny. I am a ex hairstylist and I am picky about my hair products but this stuff rocks!

Edited by chacha

Cool. I think you are going to love it. My other favorite is the Glazewear Diamonds eye shadow. It goes on creamy and dries to a powder. It lasts all day, I love it. Also watch for the sale on the Glazewear liquid lip color, rock bottom lowest price ever. I love darling pink and a few others. Its one of those sales you can stock up on your faves and feel good about the price. Have fun.