updated my website

shihtzulovers100

Nicely done.

Hope you are ok with the suggestion.

Your website's background is white and text is black which is very considerate of people with vision impair.

Some website owners designed their site based on their own taste, and lack of consideration on Web Accessibility for disable.

Most people do not think of web accessibility for the disable as they are not required, unlike government agencies.

Therefore, I have to give you 2 thumbs up on selecting the text and background colors.

The text is very easy to read.

You may want to add text to your uploaded photos so your site will crawl better.

If you look at some website online, you may realize when pointing at the photo you see some text.

The web designer had added the title on each image during upload.

Here is an example: http://www.mrfooshihtzu.com/

Try to point at Jack's face, you should see there are words said "Mr. Foo Shih Tzu of ...welcome you..."

Also, target some words that will help your site crawl better in the search engine.

For example, if you search champion shih tzu online (google or yahoo), you should see Mr. Foo Shih Tzu is listed on the first or 2nd page on the search engine. The web designer had repeated the kennel's name and the word "champion shihtzu" MANY times on the webpages and images.

Your website's memorial page is a wonderful personal touch.

Hope you like the idea. :hysterical:

borzoimom

Thank you very much for the comments! Very helpful! I will work on it but today is a wash out as I will be in the van most of the day.