My website...still needs work, but I am on my way!LOL!

Wagamuffin-girl

Wagamuffin-girl

I am just loving this community! :angry2:

My website addy is www.momentsbyjeanene.com it still needs work...but, then I am a recovering perfectionist, so it may never be "done"!LOL!

Feedback is most welcome...Thanks for looking!

Jeanene

Edited by Wagamuffin-girl
luvinpreciousntoby

looks great.. can't think of a thing to change...

great photos!

Wagamuffin-girl

Thank you for the encouragement...I have fallen completely, madly in love with photography in the last two years! :)

BTW...both of you, your babies are SO CUTE!LOL! It's so easy to have fun here, enjoying everyones photos and posts!

tzuhouse

Fabulous. I think the site looks great and works really well. I did notice that when you click on portraits and browse through them, you can't get back to your main page or have the option of clicking on another category, i.e. nature, etc. as you do when you click on the other categories....hope that makes sense.

Your photos are awesome, I especially love your nature venue. You have a great talent, I can understand your new found love. I only wish I had the creativity to be a photographer.

Good job.

KristenE

Very nice!!! Hey, I'm not sure if you're already there or not but I'm a member of a photography site that is AWESOME! I have learned so much and grown so much from it. I don't want to link to it but its ilovephotography just do the .com and www part with it.

I think with photography you never stop learning and growing and I have a long way to go myself but credit a lot of who I am from what I've learned by reading and participating on that board.

I loved the website.the photographs are really good. I love to take pics with my good old Canon G6.but I am strictly amateur.but there is so much to photograph up here in the Adirondacks,besides these two Tzus of mine.

i know what could make it better...

MORE PICS!! :)

They are just gorgeous! thanks for sharing your site. Looking forward to seeing more. As you might already know, we are photo-junkies!

FairyTail Josette

I think your rates are very reasonable! Wedding packages around here are four to five times that on their basic pkg alone.

I may have missed it...but, in your bio info. I was looking to see where you are located in the U.S.

Also, like Cathy mentioned, if I went into a photo gallery, I couldn't get back to your home page.

Beautiful photos, best of luck to you!

CrazyTzuLady

Wow stunning photographs. You are very talented I loved your site! :)

Wagamuffin-girl

Wow! Thank you ALL so much! I will be looking into the link issue...I think there is a way, but if you couldn't see it, then it's not clear enough!!!

Oh, and thanks for the tip in the bio! How silly of me! I will put the location in there! Yikes!LOL! I am SO excited about this adventure!

Thanks again for the encouragement!

Blessings

Jeanene

Very nice!!! Hey, I'm not sure if you're already there or not but I'm a member of a photography site that is AWESOME! I have learned so much and grown so much from it. I don't want to link to it but its ilovephotography just do the .com and www part with it.

I think with photography you never stop learning and growing and I have a long way to go myself but credit a lot of who I am from what I've learned by reading and participating on that board.

I hear you Kristen! I am on three sites now(Flickr, Smugmug and Strobist) and I have studied many pros out there and asked them questions, read their blogs, etc...there is SO much info out there to learn if you just look! I really just fell in love with it and it's grown from there...I think i could study light forever and not get it all down!LOL!

Thanks so much for the perspective and the encouragement! :) I am excited!

Blessings

Jeanene

Wagamuffin-girl

Ok, I made some changes(phew!) and I think I fixed the navigation issues...also decided to change it up a bit, so the color scheme is different...and there is a new banner!LOL! (See what I mean by it never really being done?)

Thanks again for the feedback!

Jeanene