Do you have flags hanging on your house?

FairyTail Josette

Those flags are cute!!! I've never seen anything like it before. I wish the company would let customers order as many or few as they wanted, instead of all 12.

I'd like a couple maybe, but to buy 12.Thats $300.00.bucks for 12 flags.plus $3.95 for shipping per flag.They are cute though.I'll have to stick with my Stars & Stripes .I also hang up my Union Jack on the 4th of July.It started out as a joke,but it is now a family tradition.

luvinpreciousntoby

I have my stars and stripes flying.. If I could find a few of those.. that would be neat.. but not an entire set!

LOL I really want the whole set even tho I dont have a place to hang a flag........ I loveum just becausethey are shih tzu

I want the christmas one, the thanksgiving one, the 4th of july and st pattys day, possibly halloween

IF i could pick and choose, now wheres a credit card with 400 bucks on it lol

The only flags I have are strings of Buddhist prayer flags--the ones like you see in pictures on top of Mt Everest. They are different colors, and when the wind blows through them, it blows the prayers to heaven. All of mine are faded to gray and I need to order new ones, because they are so pretty when fresh and new.

We have flags. The American Flag on our house and a little flag holder we us outside our coach. In fact, we went shopping while on vacation and got a couple of new flags. We got one of those very flags....SEPERATE....not in a set. The store was called The Flag Store. It is a small locally owned store in a tourist town. Mine is smaller - only about 12 x 20 or so. He had the large ones too, but I use this on my little "friends flag holder" we stick in the ground. It is the Independence Day Flag. I love it.

I also have a summer tzu scene, but I think a different brand. Two tzus sitting in anirandak chairs, sunning themselves....