Cutest Dog Contest..

TheShihtzuation

TheShihtzuation

Thanks again all! I'm voting for your babies too!! I updated the first post with this. :) (Yeah.. I have too much time on my hands..)

elvispokevote.jpg

Now with new and improved QUICK LINK!: http://tinyurl.com/pokerfacethedog :praying:

Josey says....don't forget to vote for Pokey! :bowing:

Pokey just asked if his biggest cheerleader would like to meet him behind the bleachers after the game.. :love: .. Oh.. oops.. he just said "Mumma don't be silly.. for a pawtograph, of course". :doh: ;)

FairyTail Josette

Voted, at 70 votes. :aktion033: Josey says yes, she would love to meet Pokey behind the bleachers, but, mommy is coming too, and says she will be holding my paw. :D

mr.coffee

Yup...still voting daily!

Now, let's talk about how this is going to pan out....we help you win this thing, then you split the prize money, right?

:aktion033:

-m

TheShihtzuation

Thanks to all who voted! Pokey ended the week w/112 votes!!

But for this week I'm no longer going to pursue it. Looking around online it seems this contest is a little corrupt as some folks are even saying its rigged.. with last weeks' winner winning with over three thousand and something votes. The first week's winner had a little over a thousand. I was reading something online saying people are cheating and figuring out aways around the "one vote per day" thing and bah.. it's just not worth the time or energy to me. PLUS now they're making people register to vote.. which MAY help.. but.. I don't have the patience for it. haha

So thanks again!!! :(