Blog about my Baby

Cat Bounds

Well, I'm pretty new to the forum and to being a puppy owner. I haven't set up a puppy photo gallery yet, but I have written 2 blog entries (with photos) about Marley. I hope this is an acceptable way of sharing. As you'll see, my name is Catherine (Cat) Bounds. I'm a digital artist/writer, and I have occasionally painted under the name of "Darci". I've had my identity stolen online, so when I join a forum, I sometimes choose Darci as my user name, but I'm having such a good time reading your advice, stories and seeing your sweet photos that I wanted to share this with you. We've had Marley 3 weeks, and I'm a little surprised at how much we both adore him, even my husband who was dead set against getting a pet.

http://catbounds.blogspot.com/

Regards,

cat ^,,^

Little Molly

Thank you for sharing this picture and your blog about Marley. He is so cute! And your blog really made me smile. You are a talented writer!

Pam

shihtzumomof2

Marley is a doll...as are most Shih Tzu's that I've known, seen or anything else. I love your blog. I want to do something like that. I always have something to say but don't necessarily need anyone to see or hear it. I've got to learn how to blog.

Cat Bounds

Thanks, Tracey, I'm the one who's feeling lucky. I might have gone my whole life without knowing how much love and joy a puppy could bring into my home.

LeeAnn, I don't get to my blog as often as I'd like. My attention span is about as long as Marley's ;)

christypooh402

Oh Darci! I love your blog! The first part when you were talking your husband into getting a puppy sounded just like me 2 months ago!! The first thing he said was "NO". The next day was, "I'll think about it". The kids were talking amongst themselves saying "We're going to get a puppy!" My middle child who is 10 told the other two that anytime Mom wants something, Daddy gives in!

It was so funny! Only difference here is that after 3 weeks, he still doesn't really want much to do with her. He's just not an animal person at all. But, he doesn't hate her!

mileysmom

Only difference here is that after 3 weeks, he still doesn't really want much to do with her. He's just not an animal person at all. But, he doesn't hate her!

My boyfriend thinks my dog is annoying, and says he hates her. Yet when i'm not paying attention... he babies her like crazy! haha But he's not much of a dog person either.