my website

Kae+Gizzy

Wow me and my eldest daughter have been browsing your site for about an hour! Your dolls are beautiful!! My daughter is a huge Anime fan so instantly fell in love with them all. I love the Rok Doll :dede:

You are sooo talented!

tzuhouse

OMG, you make the dolls AND the clothes? They are the sweetest dolls ever. Are they collector dolls or dolls for play or both? I have a 4 year old granddaughter is why I am asking....

STUNNING...I love to sew, but those are TINY clothes to make...

Maz&Oozy

Hiyas

and thanks im so chuffed you like my dolls and work, tho unfort cant take credit for making the dolls I buy them all, I just paint them and make clothes for them.

The dolls I import from various sites from Japan and Korea, they are made out of resin and held together with elastic and have 42 points of articulation, so basically can be put in any position a human can go in. They vary in size from approx 68cm to 16cm, there are bigger ones but I dont have any lol, 68cm is very heavy to carry lol.

I paint there faces on for people all around the world, add scar's, cuts, tattoo's etc, they send me the part they want painted and I do it, all work unless done with a dremel is removable so you can change the look of a doll and make clothes too.

if you want to look at some of the sites selling the dolls you can go to my site, go to links and resources at top of page and click doll internet suppliers and then click the various links there, so many lovely dolls.

the dolls are pretty tough and are for playing with, but id say prob for 10 years and above, tho really depends on the child :) the eyes are held in with putty or blue tac and they all wear removable/changeable wigs so the sky is the limit with looks etc.

I will be adding more pics to my site of my trips to Japan to see these dolls and the massive dolls shows they have out there for them, its getting the time, between pup, sewing and painting these dolls dont get much me time lol

if your daughter Kae+Gizzy likes anime, as mine does she probably recognised my Chobits Chi doll, she is a rare doll and one of my fav's a pressy from hubby :chickendance:

3726424621_d36236efa4.jpg

and thanks I love Rok to, he is one of my 1st dolls and has been painted and changed many times, but do love his look at the moment, so wont be changing him for a good long time.

Edited by Maz&Oozy
Seastar

Your dolls are incredible! The photos of them are, as well. Thanks for showing us~

FairyTail Josette

Amazing! I love your work. I don't have any little girls to buy for, but, I will pass your site onto one of my friends that has a little girl that loves to gently play with her dolls. She's 7 yrs old. My hubby's grandmother collects dolls. But, none of them look as beautiful or detailed as this, imo. I also love the edgy dolls.

Wicket's mom

Wow, those really are amazing!! I love how you change up their facial expressions so much, and combined with the different outfits you completely change their looks. I admire your work.

Maz&Oozy

awww thanks everyone, I love my dolls and 90% of owners are over the age of 18, so good excuse to still being a kid lol

and I love photography so they are fab for that, cant wait for Oozy to sit still long enough for some good pics, he still bounds off or tries to eat the lens haha

:huglove: