• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mr.coffee

• FairyTail Josette

• Seastar

• ShihtzuBeauty

Wicket's mom

I'm so happy to hear that! Not only were you able to rescue her out of that horrible situation, she also already has a forever home :hideingbhindcurtian: That's fantastic!!

ShihNanigans

Congratulations to you for a job well done!!!

This couldn't have worked out better, both for you and the pup.

:hideingbhindcurtian::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::clap:

She will carry your kindness in her heart from now on.

ShihtzuBeauty

How Wonderful and she already has a forever home lined up thats the Best news Ever!!! :) Great Job Mike! :)

shihtzumomof2

OK, Mike, I'm so happy to hear that you got her out. And, I know you said no further updates, but I just have to ask....have the old owners mentioned anything about their dog missing or anything? Maybe you don't talk to them, but I was just curious. I know how I would be if one of mine were missing, but maybe people like that don't question it.

i had the same thoughts you do leeann. i kept thinking how i'd feel if hunter was missing when i got home. but i realized people that treat their pets like that either don't care or i don't care what they think. shame on them for neglecting what should be a dear part of their family.

Good for you Mike....you know, people like that could very well have watched you do what you did and made a sigh of relief, because they obviously don't want the dog anyway to have treated it so poorly.

Great job Mike....your secret is safe with us!!

mr.coffee

Hey, now, I said no more updates! :) Okay, I suppose it isn't fair to just leave off on the subject like Tolstoy ending a book mid-plot.

Like y'all, I'd totally wig if Har went MIA. I'd be combing the neighborhood, knocking on doors, showing photos and putting up signs...but in the case of SLH, not a word, no sign, business as usual. What scum, huh?

I know where she went, although I don't know if she's still there. I've considered trying to pay her a visit; I believe she'll remember me, and it may be good to see a familiar face. That, and I'd hate to think she may see me as someone who ditched her so soon after bringing her in...I dunno. The little girl just pulled at my heartstrings in an unexpected way when she was in my arms.

-m

Little Molly

Awww....too bad you couldn't have kept her!

Maybe you were doing that guy (family?) a favor by taking their dog? But even so, if they didn't want the poor dear, they could have at least tried to find it a decent home, couldn't they?

You have a big heart.

shihtzumomof2

I'm sure those heart strings were pulling long before you put her in your arms...they just got strengthened when you picked her up. I'm sure she is happy and realizes that you saved her life and she'll be loved now. I love a story with a happy ending.