Two Little Darlings

I don't know if this is proper, but if it is frowned upon or not allowed, admins, please remove and accept my apologies.

I just received this from my pet therapy evaluator.

Subject: Shitzus need home (Owner Deceased)

Forwarded:

These adorable siblings' caretaker/owner passed away... so they need a new

home - the larger the network, the quicker we can help get them settled into

a new home. Please share this with all of your animal lover friends!

If you or someone you know is interested please let me know and I'll get

word back as quickly as humanly possible!

Sam and Suzie born 7-24-04 Neutered & Spayed They are brother and sister and

want to stay together. They are crate trained and really just want to be lap

dogs. If you tell them "go to bed" they run into their crates and wait for a

treat. They are good with other dogs. They have not been around small

children but do well with older children.

Please spread this request to your family & friends... the owner died and

they need a new Momma! Do you know anyone that would be interested in taking

them? They would have to drive to near Dallas to pick up I think. Pass along

to people you think would maybe want them. Elderly woman passed away

leaving these two beautiful babies. They have no place to go. Would you

please pass this along to all your animal connections?

Here was the attachment.

tzus.jpg

What adorable little babes....if anyone is interested, please PM me and I will connect you with the right party. Please pass on if you know someone that may be. They are so beautiful..

FairyTail Josette

Oh Cathy, thank you for posting! I am saddened to read that their mommy has passed away. I hope by posting here they can find a wonderful new home and be kept together. Have any Shih Tzu rescue organizations been contacted? I know Jan Collins, of Peke A Tzu rescue may have some connections in helping them find a home. I talk to her once a month, as I sponsor a Shih Tzu there. I will pass this info onto Jan. She's up in Michigan, but, may have some connections around the Dallas area.

ShihTzu Beauty, can you please pin this thread for Cathy?

Thank you again, Cathy for forwarding this information.

chloechanel'smommy

How sad! They are both sweeties. I hope they find their furever home. Big hugs to Sam and Suzie. :D

eeyoredag

Thanks, Cathy for posting about them. They are so beautiful!! I feel bad for them. They don't know what has happened to their mommy. I worry about this with my babies and pray they go first so they don't think I left them. I'll be praying for these two little beauties!!

tzukeeper

Aw I sure hope they find a home soon. You can really tell they are brother and sister....they look so much alike. It is one of my worst fears, to leave my babies behind with no one to care for them. More so now that it is just me (soon to be divorced). Praying for these babies. :D

Where do they live, Cathy?

CrazyTzuLady

Awww how sad :D I hope they find a new home soon Cathy.

Where do they live, Cathy?

Paula, all I can tell from the email my friend got, is they must live somewhere in Texas, near Dallas.

I am sure they will find a home, but of course I want the very BEST home. You can tell they have been well taken care of and loved. I wish I knew someone near there.

Suzi, ANY help is most appreciated, if you know ANY one that can help or even pass on the word is what we need. Please anyone feel free to pass on my email address if someone can help at all. catnjr@kc.rr.com

Thanks everyone, in the meantime, maybe a little prayer would help.

if there was anyway i thought i could possibly take care of 3 shih-tzus, i'd take the next three days off work and roll out right now. i need to be independently wealthy so i can do stuff like that. i think i'll play the lotto tonight.

No Suzi,, I passed on the information about the rescue that Grumpy gave me. I will be seeing the person that sent it to me later this week and if I don't hear anything before, I will for sure ask her then. I just KNOW they will find a great furever home, I mean, just look at them. They are so adorable, how could they not?