Have an appt for a home vistit

I am going to try to adopt a rescue that I told you about a few weeks ago. She is Kisses. A shih tzu, don't know how old. She lost an eye due to an injury at the puppy mill. She has had a few UTI's but is on Science Diet dog food that the vet recommened to the foster mom. She seems to be doing really well.Here is another link for those who didn't see it yet. Can't wait to get her. Don't think I will have any problems. http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/16054614

Thanks! It's going to be Saturday morn. Don't know what they are checking for but am not worried.

Let us know how the home visit goes. She is a beautiful shihtzu who deserves a loving home that I know you can provide. :chickendance:

kcsheperd

Sue, its so awesome that you want to take Kisses! I bet you have no problems getting approved for her and soon she will be in your arms living a happy little tzu life! Good luck to you, and keep us posted!! :)

FairyTail Josette

I'm so excited for you. Kisses is darling! I know from the rescue organization that I work with closely that they like to meet the family. If you have any children, they want to meet them and gauge how they would interact with a furbaby. Kisses is a very special little girl, that deserves a special home. Best of luck to you and please keep us updated! :)

Wicket's mom

I remember seeing kisses on petfinder a long time ago. She seems like such a sweet girl!

Good luck!!!

Good luck Sue, Kisses is adorable and so deserving of YOU....she sure has a good name.