I know it's a long shot, but

I know this is not a shih tzu and there are a lot of dogs in shelters that need homes, but I really bonded with this one. She is really sweet, but terrified of being at the shelter. She sits in the back of her run and nobody notices her. Once you get her out she is full of kisses and tail wags though. She is extremely skinny, covered in fleas and has probably had more than one litter, but other than that she appears healthy. If anybody can foster or adopt her, I would be eternally greatful! I will pay her adoption fee, get her some capstar and a monthly flea preventative, a good quality food, and leash and collar. I would foster her myself, but I'm currently staying with my parents and they will evict me if I bring home another dog. I live north of Atlanta, and I am willing to drive within a 5hr range.

Here is a link to my craigslist posting so you can see her pictures:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/pet/1989756089.html

Wicket's mom

I can see how you must have bonded with her, she looks so sweet, and looking in her eyes she just looks so sad and scared. I wish I could take her but I'm in Québec Canada so a little far away...and I would probably be looking at a divorce if I took another dog home. Good luck in finding a home for this sweet girl!!!

ShihtzuBeauty

Just breakes my heart look at those sweet eyes I'm praying someone can take her even if just to foster her my heart is breaking.