Need Ideas for Christamas?

loewenthal.anna

This is a shameless plug for my dear friend Kegan and her business partner Liz aka: "DesignGlut"

They are trying to find some backers for their new necklace line called "The Future is Shiny" (check the link to view a sample, I'm IN LOVE with the mirror!) and as thanks for your donation they're giving away prototypes of the necklace line and/or best-sellers from their housewears line!

Go to this link to see the new baubles and support these girls: designGLUT

Or this link to check out their full line of goodies: DesignGLUT home

These girls started out in our senior year of Art school and have been plugging away at the business in true entrepreneurial fashion, they are the "little guy" if ever there was one and are fabulous designers to boot! Help them make this new line possible AND get your Christmas shopping out of the way from the comfort of your own desk! Win, win.

VERY creative....I especially love the dog WITH the leash...how cute. You need to tell them to make one with a tzu and I bet there would be A LOT of sales....hehe!!

I am sure they have heard the story of Silpada....those two gals started that business with $25 EACH in their basement (right here locally) and just recently sold the company to Avon for $650 MILLION dollars. That is simply incredible...it has been on the news all week here.

Congrats to them...they will go far, I am sure.

I love their stuff, but got literally dizzy on the website, when you try to see the product, the info thing slides over it. Very difficult/uncomfortable to browse. But very cool stuff!

Wicket's mom

I like their stuff, it's really funky and unique! I really like their jar-tiles, how neat. You could use those anywhere and they look cool.

loewenthal.anna

Angela, we have the hook-maker (the tea cup tiles) in our master bathroom, one holds our toothbrushes and the other holds my makeup brushes :)

Paula, I know what you mean, it's a work in progress (Liz does the website by herself, she actually had to teach herself how to write html and everything) I usually just go right to the "design shop" to see the pictures since, well, I'm spoiled and I can just call the ladies to order something (or see if they have extra prototypes that "need a home" hehe). The interviews with other designers on there are pretty interesting also.

Cathy, my Neo people said the SAME thing except they want a lazer-cut Neo instead of a Tzu, haha! I will agree with the artists though that of all the breeds, the Doxie is recognizable even when very basically formed. Iconic, if you will.

On a serious note, I am thinking of pushing for a pendant of a doggie hair bow on a chain. Think about it, a huge poufy hair bow done in cut stainless steel with colorful (glittery?) accents. . . now that I think about it, I might just want to commission one for Lolly to wear :)