Two white Shih tzu need homes-GA

An acquaintance of mine needs to find homes for the majority of her pets due to financial reasons. She has two pure white shih tzu (mother and son) that need a home so I told her I'd ask here. That's all I know about them, but she should be getting me a picture either today or tomorrow. If you're interested in finding out more let me know and I can get you in contact with her.

167350_1456131977953_1672964711_879926_3

Edited by Disarray

Oh Ashleigh how sad :blush: I hope they find a loving home soon. I will keep my fingers tightly crossed. Please keep us informed.

mom2Gizmo

That is sad. I'd love to adopt a female tzu, but Georgia is a little far for me!! Anyway, I feel bad for your friend.

Poor bebes, I am sure they will miss their home but I hope she can find a WONDERFUL furever home for them. I am sure they are adorable and sure wish I could help some how....so I will send prayer for a great home and ~~HUGS~~ for the pups AND for your friend.

• 3 weeks later...

I got some more information about them today. The female on the right is almost 3, and her son is almost 2. They are both current on vaccinations and HW preventative. She would like them to stay together.

Emma's mommy

Oh no. How very sad. I sure do wish that they find a loving home together.

Can she put them in a Shih Tzu rescue in her area? She can request that they stay together.

Shar

Does she have a time frame of when she needs to rehome them? Is she willing to relocate them to a different state? I could put them in my rescue and foster them myself. I would make sure they went together. But I live in Minnesota and I am going on vacation until Feb 5th.

Edited by chacha

Any update. I could forster them if she could ship them to Houston. Or maybe 6 is more fun than 3 ;)

I don't think she's looking for a foster home as it's not an emergency that they be placed right away, I believe she also wants to meet whoever adopts them. I considered taking them myself, but I can't even think about another dog right now ;)

Aww they are both adorable! I really hope things turn out well for them. It must be heartbreaking ;)

They are both just adorable. I am glad she is not in a rush and wants to meet the new parents. That way she can be more sure of getting a wonderful furever home for them.

I hope she finds JUST the right home.

Any update on their re-homing situation?

Praying all the best for both of them and the pet parent!

No update-sorry! They won't go to a shelter or anything, so I'm not worried. I know she will find them a good home.