Think I've found a sister for Odie

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/19714457 I have been keeping an eye out for a little girl for a companion for Odie. Please check out Pam and tell me what you think. Haven't meet her yet. Still have to brouch hubby on the idea. Been hinting strongly though lately! :)
mileysmom

Shes perfect! That would be so great!

Fluffalicious

She's gorgeous , Lhasa's are a BEAUTIFUL breed ( I have 2 ) . The blindness is probably caused by PRA , there is a Lhasa on my Lhasa Apso forum that is blind from the condition ( she lives life to the FULLEST ). Kirsty

Luna

With a name like that, she's obviously wonderful! :)

Kirsty, when did PRA start showing up in Lhasas? I had a friend who showed them 20 years ago and it wasn't anything the Lhasa people even thought about back then.

Fluffalicious

With a name like that, she's obviously wonderful! :)

Kirsty, when did PRA start showing up in Lhasas? I had a friend who showed them 20 years ago and it wasn't anything the Lhasa people even thought about back then.

Well most good breeders started testing for the disease about 5 years ago , but there were certainly cases of the disease well before that . It's not that common but it does pop up . Kirsty

She is beautiful! I am looking into rescues since I lost Haley. Good luck with her.