Still looking for a "sister" for Odie

http://www.sfhumanesociety.com/custAvailab...&petId=8197

I have been looking and finally think I have found a friend for Odie. What do you guys think? I am bringing my granddaughter and Odie along to meet Lela. Odie you know is part Lhasa Apsa so maybe they will be a match! LOL She sure looks cute in her video. She is in a program in which some prison inmates train and socialize dogs from the humane society. Have always thought this would be a great gift to adopt on of them! Will let you know how it goes.

Fluffalicious

Very cute , love the ears . I own Lhasa's - I don't see ANY in her , lol - she looks like she has terrier in there somewhere . Kirsty

She does look like the terrior part except for the nose. Don't know what she is but she sure is cute. Love the spikey eyebrows! LOL

FairyTail Josette

She is super sweet, what a loveable personality!!! She also seem very well behaved and is just a little doll. :dede: Good luck at the visit and keep us posted.

So lovely! And nice to see adult dog being adoptive ...good for u!

I have often thought of getting a friend for Eddy,she will be 8 in oct....and loves herself not sure if she would like a new fur baby!

What u think?

Great program with inmates caring for dogs!they don't have that here,it's something that should be done :0)

Enjoy yr new baby....

Awwww... I'm in love....

What a precious sweetie bug....

Love those eye brows...

Reminds me of my old Uncle Carl.... He had THEE bushiest eyebrows....LOL

Good luck and I hope she is able to come home to and be a sister to Odie...

I have faith she will!

Let us know...oh and .... PICTURES!!!!

Eagerly awaiting news...!

ShihtzuBeauty

LOL I don't know what she is either but she is AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaDorable!!! :):congrats: