Female Tzu-Craigslist-GA

ParadiseTzu

I get nothing, the link says "this posting was deleted by author".

Edited by ParadiseTzu

I get nothing, the link says "this posting was deleted by author".

Ditto!

JasperandAkira'smom

I get the same thing.

storyweaver

It wasn't showing up like that before, but now it is. She was a black and white shih tzu who looked healthy and had beautiful coat. I don't think the age was posted but the owner's number was and I believed that was it. Agreed with mrcoffee. Very little info.

Sunlite

I don't know why but I thought it was a violation of terms to advertise live animals on Craigslist.... They might have removed it cause of that?

ParadiseTzu

I dont think so. We bought a goat off of CL last week and there are chickens on there all the time.

I emailed them when I read it, but got no response. Hopefully she was given to a good family. Also, there is a pet section on craigslist to advertise animals for adoption. It is only a violation to sell animals on craigslist.

Sunlite

I emailed them when I read it, but got no response. Hopefully she was given to a good family. Also, there is a pet section on craigslist to advertise animals for adoption. It is only a violation to sell animals on craigslist.

I thought there was something, Thanks!

On Cl they can ask for a re-homing fee but sometimes when they do and you call or email they are asking 550 or more for them.. Then you know it is a breeder that is selling them. alot of people have to watch how they post there pets. Down in Florida they will use them to train other dogs.. I think that is sick, they better hope I never find them.. I am a total animal lover of all kinds..