3 Shihtzus in Gwinett County Shelter GA

maxnminnie

Maybe .. someone can help. There are three shihtzus in gwinnet county's animal shelter. I am guessing they are new intakes since their adoption is not open yet. They all look very matted and hopefully they get adopted right away. My heart aches seeing these fellows online :( If someone is interested and needs my help (I'm in GA) just ask .

25255.JPG

Animal ID # is 25255

I am a FEMALE, PEN 157 - SHIH TZU

The shelter thinks I am YOUNG

I will be available for adoption starting on 06/26/2012

FOUND STRAY ; MEDIUM ; FRIENDLY

Call the Shelter for more information 770-339-3200.

25256.JPG

Animal ID # is 25256

I am a MALE, PEN 182 - SHIH TZU

The shelter thinks I am YOUNG

I will be available for adoption starting on 06/26/2012

FOUND STRAY ; SMALL ; FRIENDLY

the picture wouldn't get bigger for this one

I am a MALE, PEN 160 - SHIH TZU

The shelter thinks I am AN ADULT

I will be available for adoption starting on 06/25/2012

FOUND STRAY ; MEDIUM ; FRIENDLY AND PLAYFUL

berrytzus

That breaks my heart. :( They have been so neglected and are still friendly. Is it a high kill shelter? If it is, then I would contact a rescue RIGHT AWAY. There are usually at least small dog rescues; a regular rescue may be able to take them in also. Please keep us updated. I hope this story has a good ending. Btw, this is awesome of you to help them!

Sunlite

Poor Babies! Hate seeing these little ones being abused... Here you never find small dogs in a shelter as they're snatched up immediately... usually by the staff. Hope these little ones find a home!

I hope they will be adopted soon by loving families.

tzukeeper

I live in Georgia and frequent many of the local rescues websites. Hopefully one of the rescue organizations will pull these babies. I can't even venture into a shelter anymore....it's just to heartbreaking :( I have a housefull now because of my soft heart. Saying a prayer for these babies :)

maxnminnie

I saw them online. I haven't really done much except post them on here. I tried local rescues before but never received any emails back. I wish there was more that I could do to help them, I don't know if it is a high kill shelter. I just rechecked the website and they are no longer on there. I will call the shelter and see if they have been adopted tomorrow.