prarie3071

Thanks guys! She was original thought to be total black with black mask, but she's surprised us by turning brindle with the black mask. Once I received her pedigree chart and was able to see the lineage, I totally understand how and why the brindle is coming into play. Quite a bit of reds and golds, as well as black and even a white! If I decide to let little Fancy have at least one litter, it's going to be interested to see what she throws, depending upon the sire. Any ideas or thoughts on this one? My groomer (who just happens to raise and show her beautiful champion Tzu'z) was very impressed with her lineage. My Fancy Rose was a recent Birthday present to me from my daughters, as my sweetheart and first love, Gidget, who is an 11 year old Shih Poo, has experienced 2 heart attacks since Christmas. My vet recommended that I start looking for a baby, if I wanted Gidget to be able to enjoy and assist with the therapy training of the new pup. There has been a lot of tears shed, as I proudly watch my sweetheart taking this young pup under her "angel wings", and slowly teaching her the ways and skills needed. I know that my time with Gidget is limited, and I ask for group prayers that she be blessed with the health and protection that she stands in need of. Gidget has literally affected the lives of hundreds of terminally ill children and their families for almost 9 years. It was a difficult decision to retire my "angel", but she has earned her wings, and has received several awards and letters from dignitaries and hospital staff members. She celebrated her 10th Birthday last July in Washington DC, surrounded by all of her loving children at The Children's Hospital. I will post a picture of her in her birthday dress. It's amazing how these little lumps of love, can touch hearts and go where no human spirit or touch can. Once again, I appreciate the prayers and support of all of you, as Gidget struggles with her health issues. Much Love. Kimmie, Gidget, & Fancy Rose

• Like 1
prarie3071

Miss Gidget's journey. Gidget on her 10th Birthday. Gidget and Mommy at Christmas. Gidget and her Therapy Team in Washington DC. (Upper left hand corner is my little girl), Gidget at 12 weeks, and Gidget starting her training at 20 weeks. I LOVE THIS ANGEL BABY SO MUCH..... xoxoxoxoxo

post-16234-0-74055400-1366302995_thumb.j

post-16234-0-33374500-1366303063_thumb.j

post-16234-0-86946300-1366303126_thumb.j

post-16234-0-36637400-1366303301_thumb.j

post-16234-0-20158100-1366303324_thumb.j

post-16234-0-30539100-1366303350_thumb.p

Edited by prarie3071
Marlen

She's precious and it's awesome that she has helped so many! My Misha has a great temperament but unfortunately, we don't have many(if any) training programs for service dogs.You must be a proud woman, you have lovely fur-kids!

• Like 1
prarie3071

I'm sorry.... the 4th picture is the most recent. This is Gidget at Easter. <3 <3 <3 xoxoxoxox

Vicki

Kim, you should be so proud of all Gidget's accomplishments as well as your's with her. That is so very special!

Vicki

• Like 1

Kim what an awesome experience Gidget has had and of course you and she have our prayers for an exciting time before she crosses the rainbow bridge. Having her to help with your baby was an awesome idea from your vet. God bless you all.

• Like 1