Holly's Garden Rescue - San Diego, CA

I wanted to share my foster sisters site with you. Susan travels all over Southern California rescuing any little dog she can that us about to be euthanized. She primarily handles Shih Tzu's, Maltese and Lhasa's. But I have seen some Havanese here too.

Susan works fulltime and still has the energy to house and care for numerous dogs. I have never seen a more dedicated person than she. I am intensely proud of the work she does.

Right now, they are in the process of moving out of Susan's home, into a location called Blossom Valley. How I wish I lived closer as I would be working at BV every day, painting and helping to clean the place up so that she can move the dogs there faster. I'm in FL, so it's not like I can just pop in.

Please enjoy looking at Susan's current site. She takes such wonderful care of all the dogs that cross her thresh hold!!!!!!!!

Just sharing. I do hope you will enjoy browsing the whole site.

http://www.hollysgarden.com/

Ter'e

Thank you so much for sharing this site, Ter'e. Rescues are so important and do such wonderful work, I only wish there were more good ones about! I donate to several rescues as well as our local all-breed shelter, but am not able to foster because I have intact dogs in my home. I DO spend a lot of time on the phone with new owners of rescued dogs trying to help with any problems they may be having: one way I can really help. :)

What a beautiful site. I was just loving reading and see the puppys and success stories.

Thank you! Susan is a jewel, that's for sure. The stories she tells of the little fur babies she has helped to save.....just make you bawl. She is a God Send for sure.

She has some real cute babies that are available now. I am so thankful I am not out in San Diego. I would be stuffing my sweater with puppies. LOL.

I'm so proud of her!

Bless her and her work~