Water feeding Stands

Sweet as Taffy

Thank you two for convincing me to trust ebay as long as I use paypal (which I use most of the time anyway). So the stand I was bidding on was canceled by the seller because he no longer had it. :( I'm going to wait on Trendy Pet Items for a couple more weeks to see what's going on with them.

Sorry you didn't get the stand. I think I might wait a couple more weeks as well. But still good to know about trusting paypal.

Edited by Sweet as Taffy
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sweet as Taffy

• GMA

• missy dawn

• Luna

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've never bought from international sellers. Thanks for the heads up. I wish the company with the red stands had better customer service.

Hi, Taffy still uses the Mr Foo Shih Tzu I got a few years ago. Was expensive but worth every penny.

Every time I see that picture I just have to smile. If you do a search, we have a number of threads about bottle stands and etc.

Posted Images

Sunlite

Thank you two for convincing me to trust ebay as long as I use paypal (which I use most of the time anyway). So the stand I was bidding on was canceled by the seller because he no longer had it. :( I'm going to wait on Trendy Pet Items for a couple more weeks to see what's going on with them.

Or just choose another seller... :-)

Duh, you're right I can do that, but hey 40% off is a good incentive to wait a bit.

• Like 1
Sweet as Taffy

I ended up ordering a band from Mr. Foos. It's much more expensive than the trendy pets type, but it does look sturdy. I was tired of waiting. She send me a thank you right away. I hope to receive the stand next week.

• 3 weeks later...
Sophie's Haven

I am so excited..............I got my 4 water bottle stands in the mail today. Yeah............Now let the training began. Hope those of you that order them get yours also.

• Like 1

I am so excited..............I got my 4 water bottle stands in the mail today. Yeah............Now let the training began. Hope those of you that order them get yours also.

Did Trendy Pets come through? On my way to the site now.

Ok, just ordered the red one which was the only one that the site would allow me to order. Can't wait for it to come.

'

Edited by GMA
missy dawn

53E79748-6B3F-4526-9D18-F05118B59914-251

heres one of my stands

Sheila-shih tzu dreamer

• Like 1
missy dawn

3BA60E3A-29D2-4C66-B4ED-D7A303943392-251

this is the other

sheila-shih tzu dreamer

• Like 2
Sophie's Haven

Did Trendy Pets come through? On my way to the site now.

Ok, just ordered the red one which was the only one that the site would allow me to order. Can't wait for it to come.

'

Yes and I love them.......but my paws are not as excited as I am. Hopefully you will get yours soon.

Mine are red also and I am happy with the quality of them. Plus the price was wonderful.

Sophie's Haven

3BA60E3A-29D2-4C66-B4ED-D7A303943392-251

this is the other

sheila-shih tzu dreamer

Yours look great, and the hubby made one that resembles yours but I had a hard time finding water bottles that did not leak and them I came across the trendy pet site and ordered them.
Sweet as Taffy

I wanted to get a trendy but my item was cancelled a while back due to not having it in stock. They told me I would get a discount if I tried to order it when it came back in stock. I've emailed and called but no answer. I would like to buy it (even though I ended up getting Mr Foo's) .

• Like 1
missy dawn

Yours look great, and the hubby made one that resembles yours but I had a hard time finding water bottles that did not leak and them I came across the trendy pet site and ordered them.

My water bottles ( adaptors) are from Pawsmark

Sheila-shih-tzu dreamer

Got an email the other day. My stand is on the way :thumbup: Hope my training Bosco will go smoothly (yea right)

Edited by GMA
  • Like 2

Finally, Renee! Wonder what the problem was?

I think they ran out and had to make some more. I believe that's what the cancelation email said a while back.

• 2 years later...
EllaBella

Does everyone still like this water bottle and stand? I'm going to be switching my pup to a water bottle, but dont want to deal with the mess of a constant drip!

• Like 1
Sweet as Taffy
3 minutes ago, EllaBella said:

Does everyone still like this water bottle and stand? I'm going to be switching my pup to a water bottle, but dont want to deal with the mess of a constant drip!

Hi, Taffy still uses the Mr Foo Shih Tzu I got a few years ago. Was expensive but worth every penny.

• Like 2