Another homeless angel...

missy dawn

missy dawn

Well hubby goes outside to ffed the horses. A small fragile TINY kitten comes up to the sound of his voice. Its little eyes is completely matted shut with cold. It couldnt see at all,only come to hubbys voice. Its a bag of bones. We cleaned its little eyes and put some medicine in them. Im taking cat food,adding warm water to it and letting it get soft. We have him in a small little cat box. Hes to tiny to turn loose. Who could throw out such a little thing? And its been cold outside all day. Heart is broken. Hubby told he/ she. " its ok,you have a home now". Poor little baby!. Its crying right now,probably starving!

Sheila-(shih tzu dreamer).

missy dawn

Just fed he/she,my heart bout cried,it acts like it aint ate in days:(. Poor baby!

Sheila-(shih tzu dreamer)

Oh my goodness! I wouldn't be able to see the little one without crying. We have a lot of stray cats and kittens here, most are born in the streets. I take food to them but it's sad that's all I can do. Sheila, I know your heart broke seeing the poor sweetheart suffering. I'm glad the tiny angel found your house, I'm sure you'll care for him/her as much as you can. Are you thinking of keeping him/her or finding a good home for the little one? Shame on whoever abandoned a defenseless kitten. Abandonment is never a solution.

missy dawn

It can stay. Gracie for a girl,Grayson for a boy. Its a little tabby. His hair does not look healthy. Hes less than 2 months old ,im guessing.

missy dawn

Oh my goodness! I wouldn't be able to see the little one without crying. We have a lot of stray cats and kittens here, most are born in the streets. I take food to them but it's sad that's all I can do. Sheila, I know your heart broke seeing the poor sweetheart suffering. I'm glad the tiny angel found your house, I'm sure you'll care for him/her as much as you can. Are you thinking of keeping him/her or finding a good home for the little one? Shame on whoever abandoned a defenseless kitten. Abandonment is never a solution.

Oh and a few years ago,i watched a man actually stop by the road at our house,open his trunk and get a ROOSTER out and throw him in our horse pasture!!!!! He was blind in one eye. My youngest daughter took to him immediately,named him Petey. He followed her all around the yard like a dog. He lived along time. She cried like a baby when he died.

Edited by missy dawn
Sophie's Haven

This homeless angel has a happy ending to its miserable start in life. It has a HOME!! Bless you!!

• Like 1

He/she couldn't have found a better home Sheila :D I love the names! I hope the little one does better soon .

missy dawn

He/she couldn't have found a better home Sheila :D I love the names! I hope the little one does better soon .

Thanks,bout to go get it some tlc

Scout's Mom

Aww, poor little kitty...it was so lucky to find your house! It's so sweet that you are going to keep and care for the little angel.

• Like 1
missy dawn

My youngest daughter( the one thats pregnant) went crazy over the kitten. She wants him/her and is even going to keep him inside. So this just all worked out. All smiles!

• Like 1
missy dawn

She is so in love with that little thing! sleeps in the bed with her.its already using the liter box!

sheila-(shih tzu dreamer) :cloud9:

I'm so happy this story had a happy ending. Poor baby kitty. It was lead to your home for a reason. I'm sure the little one will thrive now with love and care.

• Like 1
missy dawn

My daughter is just in love with her. Shes already spoiled!