Bella Dawns Pet clothing

this real nice woman "Bella Dawn" makes some absolutely BEAUTIFUL hand made dog clothing.Dresses, Vest, Bandannas, Harness vest ect and they are very reasonably priced. She is making Athena a harness dress. Ill post pictures when I get it. You choose the fabric she uses. Its only costing me $21.00 including shipping and handling. Not bad at all.

check it out.

https://www.facebook.com/BellaDawnsDoggyDesigns

Example of what she does...

89451034-5d0d-4f63-b3cc-be93fa7befcf_zps

• Like 2

The clothes are beautiful. Love the color choices and combinations.

• Like 1

I don't dress mine up that often, but those are adorable! :) Thanks for sharing!

I dont dress mine up as an everyday thing. wel not yet. well see with Athena.....lol. but I do like to on special occasions. Like at Christmas time when I had relatives come over. Its fun to dress the up then. Next Christmas Im going to have Dawn make a matching dress and vest for Zeus and Athena like the two in the picture in my original post. not the same fabric, but same basic idea. I think it will be so cute.

• Like 1
missy dawn

That is so cute.im goung to look on the website

sheila-shih tzu dreamer

• Like 2

She really has some nice looking clothes. I don't think they'd last too long around here though.

Thanks for the link!

Vicki

• Like 1

She really has some nice looking clothes. I don't think they'd last too long around here though.

Thanks for the link!

Vicki

Hahaha. Yeah the harness vest she is making for Athena is being made out of jean material with a pink ruffle. she recommended jean or corduroy material for now to hold up to the ruff and tuff tumble of puppy play.

• Like 1

Cute! Do remember, though...long hair and clothing (including harnesses) equals matting if left on the dog for long.

• Like 3

Cute! Do remember, though...long hair and clothing (including harnesses) equals matting if left on the dog for long.

good point to be reminded of. Thanks.

• Like 1
Sophie's Haven

So very true.........I learned the hard way. I had a groomer that told me a dusting of corn starch on their front legs where the clothes tend to rub and with Bailey wearing a belly band to dust him on occasions to keep the hair from matting and it worked for me.

• Like 2

I'm a denim lover! Can't wait to see Athena's dress. Please post pictures!

Vicki

• Like 1

I'm a denim lover! Can't wait to see Athena's dress. Please post pictures!

Vicki

I most certainly will post pictures.

• Like 2

Well the harness dress is in the mail and on its way here. Since I dont have it yet, I cant post pictures of Athena wearing it now, I will when I get it. but here is a picture of the finished dress that Dawn sent me.

Athenasharness_zps7b21a09a.jpg

• Like 3

Athena's dress is so precious! Can't wait to see her wearing it! Don't forget to post pictures!

Vicki

• Like 2

Awww. Now I want a girl pup. That is so cute on her. She's is going to have a beautiful wardrobe.

• Like 1

That is SO precious and she doesn't seem to mind posing in it either. What's next on your list?

Vicki

• Like 2
missy dawn

Look at that little diva posing! Now that baby is just adorable!

sheila-shih tzu dreamer

• Like 2
Sophie's Haven

How cute.........she is project runway material. The dress fits her perfect!!!

• Like 2

That is SO precious and she doesn't seem to mind posing in it either. What's next on your list?

Vicki

I dont know whats next. I probably wont get much for her until shes pretty much done growing. I know I want to get matching outfits for her an Zeus for Christmas. A dress for her and a vest for him. by then she should be pretty much done growing.

• 6 months later...
Missysmom

Oh my gosh Robin that is so precious! Thank you so much for the link, now that I have Missy I'm going to have to look into this for special occasions! :)

• 5 months later...
PurpleBunni

She is so precious in her nrw dress that I can hardly stand it! Does she seem to like it. Becky used to have a winter jacket. Her posture along with her attitude completely change with it on. She is SO proud.

Marlene

Oh my goodness.......I may have to start putting Shorty G the gangster in "outfits".

She looks adorable!