Essie's Setup...

ShihTzuEssie

I looked online for pictures of other people's setup and didn't find many...so, I figured I'd post our setup for little Essie in case anyone else is looking. I tried putting the gate up across the large opening of the kitchen, but I believe that much space overwhelmed her. She LOVES her crate and she easily goes in and out of it on her own. She has no problem when we close the crate door.Eventually, she will have the whole kitchen to herself.

essie71.jpeg

Edited by scdigger

What a nice setup for her!

missy dawn

This is really nice!

Sheila-shih tzu dreamer

• 3 months later...

ooh I just saw this, this is so nice, but how do you keep her from pushing the gates? is the gate attached to her crate or the wall?

• 3 weeks later...
Twinkleboots

Very nice! I will do something similar with Lewis when I go back to work on Monday but in the bathroom. And I will put up a Webcam as well.

• Like 2
Vicki

Very nice! I will do something similar with Lewis when I go back to work on Monday but in the bathroom. And I will put up a Webcam as well.

Webcams come in really handy to watch your dogs with. I have 12 in my home and can view them by their IP addresses when I'm away from home.

The bad thing is when you're away and see them chewing on your cabinets....... :hysterical:

Vicki

• Like 4