Training UPDATE!

JRMMJONES

Ok, after 10 days in training, away from home.... I finally got Presley back...

Last night, when we went for our walk, she completely ignored every passing car and barking dog. When I stopped, she sat by my feet. She waited until I said GO to get up and start again. She stays calmER inside and doesn't go ballistic when someone comes over. She did pitter patter at their feet, but didn't jump up and bark. She calmly waits when I open the door and stays still until I say GO. She is much better at coming when called....but she still shit in the floor...

Baby steps....

Baby steps...

Wow, BIG improvement! As you said, baby steps. Just keep at it. Congratulations!

Vicki

Sounds like Presley had some intense training and that it went very well. I just can't imagine having one of mine gone for 10 days. Suppose it would be worth it though will all the improvements.

Vicki

JRMMJONES

This woman charges 100 a week for training in her home. She does only one dog at a time. So every walk she did with Presley, she also took her extremely trained dogs. A rott and a pitt. And they both looked at Presley with an annoyance, like.... do we REALLY have to walk with that mop of a dog? They are so big and calm and quiet, but I was seriously impressed with the improvement. We go on vacation in June and I think I will leave her there for 10 days training again while I am gone. Let her get even better.

Wow what a difference 10 days made. I need to find someone like that for Bosco.

• Like 1
JRMMJONES

Just got back from a walk with Presley and the trainers pitt. She did awesome. We worked on commands more. And now shes tired and napping.

• Like 1