Please Help!

Metalwire88

I rescued a puppy and I am wanting to know if it is a Shih Tzu. I have had people tell me it is and also people tell me that they think it might be a Lhasa Apso. I have an appointment this month to get her in to get her the shots and spayed. I don't care either way, she will have a loving home for the rest of her life. I am just curious. I am also curious as to what age she looks like. She weighs around 5 lbs.

post-61165-0-57646400-1402506056_thumb.j

• Like 1
Sunlite

She's beautiful, and does look like a Tzu, especially with that traditional underbite! Looking forward to more pictures, welcome to the Chatter zoo... :)

Marlen

Welcome to Chatter. She certainly looks like a tzu, and Susan is right about the underbite ;) Unfortunately, I can't tell what age she might be. The vet will most probably look at her teeth and check some other things and he'll give you an estimation ;)

Edited by Marlen
Sophie's Haven

Welcome to Chatter.........she looks like a Tzu. She is adorable and looks like she is going to be a happy paw in her new home. Thank you for rescueing her.

Vicki

Welcome to Chatter! Your new baby is precious and I'm very partial to that Liver color! :signthankspin: for rescuing her too!

Please do let us know what your vet thinks!

Vicki

Maybe Shih Tzu, maybe Lhasa, maybe both. If her origins were from a puppy mill or byb it is not really uncommon for the dogs to be a mix of the two. In any case, she is a darling little thing and bless you for giving her a fur-ever home!

What a beautiful baby. I'm glad you both found each other.