Thunderstorms coming, what do I do?

Twinkleboots

We have been on a good roll today! Almost all pees & poos outside. I have been super diligent, after every nap, every time he eats & drinks. Sometimes he plays in the grass for a few minutes first. I'm trying to instill cue words " go pee pee" and "go poo" but it is early days. BUT - big thunderstorms coming our way tonight! What do I do now? I don't want to sacrifice all our good progress!

Sophie's Haven

Mine are trained to go on potty pads when the weather is bad. I leave one in each bathroom and one in the laundry room. Now my guy paw will go outside regardless, so we grab an umbrella and off we quickley go. He does his business and back to the house we run, he gets there before I do. I have two that are afraid of storms so they refuse to go outside so the potty pads are very handy.

• Like 2
Meiko'sMom

since Meiko's spot is close to our back door, we still go out when its raining.

Not for walks, but for peeing.

• Like 1
Jo-Anne

I always take him out. When the weather is really bad I stay close by. When Karel was a puppy I always put the leash on at all times, even when we stayed in our own garden,because when they are puppy they still have to learn how to respond to everything, and you don`t want him to run of. animaatjes-honden-75935.gif

• Like 1