My latest endeavor

Sunlite

I was wondering how things were going with the new shop. Say hi to Shannon for me!

• Like 2
mr.coffee

She says hi! :) The store is seeing a steady increase in traffic and sales. We're entering our second month of running ads in local publications, the website is up and running, and we should have proper signage up by the end of the month. So, we expect traffic to continue to increase. We've also been exploring alternative and creative means of publicizing the store, specials to run, etc. It's an unbelievable amount of work, but it's rewarding and so worthwhile to know that this is our ticket out of the grind.

-m

• Like 2

What great news! Tell Shannon to add some plus-size lingerie. We bigger girls are hot too!

• Like 3
  • 8 months later...

What great news! Tell Shannon to add some plus-size lingerie. We bigger girls are hot too!

:dribble::cheer:

• Like 3
  • 4 months later...

Well, due to unforeseeable events leading to a decline in store traffic, Satin Dreams is no more.  Fortunately, we were able to take the wisdom gained, along with our inventory, and start fresh in a new location.  New thread coming soon...

-m

• Like 3