Riley is my alarm clock most mornings at 5-6am. Help!

babybluegirl

Congratulations on losing your Alarm Clock!

As they do grow up, they do tend to get better in all aspects. At about a year and a half they become much more mellow and turn into little dogs instead of puppies!

Lots to look forward too and lots to look back on!

Take LOTS of pictures!

Vicki

Thank you Vicki, yes I have taken my fair share of Riley pictures, lol. I need to keep emptying my phone I've got so many that I keep getting a message that I'm running out of room! It was only the other day that I looked over my Riley Folder on the computer and viewed lots of old photos and my has he changed from the day we got him - looks totally different!!!

Here's a Day One Picture of Riley:

post-61534-0-79240600-1416905176_thumb.j

Hasn't he changed. I've got so many videos of him it's unreal! I need a new harddrive just for him I think :) lol I guess as we've only had him for this short amount of time, the pictures and videos are bound to be plenty... :)

babybluegirl

8:48am

• Like 1

Our babies do change so much over their lifetime. We see them daily so don't notice it as much. Good reason for all the pictures.

Coloring changes are the biggest I've noticed with my guys, and length of hair. Personalities too as they mature.

Hmmm, come to think of it, I've changed a lot over my lifetime. Some for the better, some not (like this white hair!)

Vicki

• Like 2