Recommened Products for the Doggie Pantry!

Sophie's Haven

Sophie's Haven

I went shopping on line last week and got some new products to add to my doggie pantry along with all my Tropiclean products. Got my package yesterday and already used two of the items.

Chris Christensen Peace & Kindness used, this is a keeper

CC Ice on Ice (love this stuff) used, this is a keeper

CC Just Divine (brushing spray prevents brushing damage, breaksdown product buildup and is a light detanger)

Also found this web site that some may find interesting

www.shihtzukisses.com

I have not had time to read everything on this site but it looked interesting.

• Like 7
Jo-Anne

Two of those products I also have and I just love them. It is the Peace & Kindness

and the Ice on Ice. I don`t know the CC Divine? Please keep us posted on that! Thanks for sharing.

That is a real nice site Jeannine. Did you look at How to/ Hair cut yet? You won`t believe your eyes really......... :blink:

Edited by Jo-Anne
  • Like 3

I use lots of Chris Christensen products. I have both that you've used so far too. The Peace & Kindness in both the spray and gel. Ice on Ice is a staple around here as well as Precious Drop. I haven't tried the Divine yet, but probably will on my next order.

Love the Website you linked to too! I've already learned something I've been doing wrong!

Will delve into it deeper when I have more time!

THANKS!

Vicki

• Like 5
missy dawn

I use lots of Chris Christensen products. I have both that you've used so far too. The Peace & Kindness in both the spray and gel. Ice on Ice is a staple around here as well as Precious Drop. I haven't tried the Divine yet, but probably will on my next order.

Love the Website you linked to too! I've already learned something I've been doing wrong!

THANKS!

Vicki

Vicki, what are precious drops?

Sheila-shih tzu dreamer

• Like 1
Sophie's Haven

It helps reduce frizz, helps with matting and reduces the breakage of the hair plus moisturizes. I was torn between Precious

Drops or the Just Divine and got the Just Divine instead. With so many products out there to choose from it is hard to know if you have made the right choice. So far no complaints on any of the Chris Christensen products. When the Just Divine is gone I will give Precious Drops a try.

• Like 3

Vicki, what are precious drops?

Sheila-shih tzu dreamer

Besides what Jeannine said, Precious Drop is a Chris Christensen product too! This is the one I'd reviewed somewhere on here that I liked the product but hated the bottle sprayer they put on it! I now have it in a different spray bottle and it works well. It also comes in a refill concentrate which I really like!

Yeah Sheila. Be sure to write it down! :)

Vicki

• Like 2
Jo-Anne

THANKS!

Vicki

Vicki, I only have the Peace & Kindness spray, I wanted to buy the gel as well, but does it have a scent? and when you use it does it dry quickly? :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Both the spray and gel seem to be about the same scent, and not much at all.

The gel is a little easier to apply when you're aiming at a specific spot.

Since it's such a safe product, I don't really think it matters though.

I actually use it on myself much more often than I do my babies too! :)

Vicki

• Like 3