Peace and kindness colloidal silver

PipsMom

VanSwssAlmd

Our so called neighbours are on a council estate...it backs right up to our land...

Not the kind of people you'd want to talk to anyway....husband has tried in the past with no results but them threatening him.

Our council is useless...they won't touch it since it divides property's and won't erect fences since they would tear it down anyway...ferrel kids always roaming around at night climbing over them looking to steal...

So anyway......were stuck till we move to America

Are you moving back to the US?

• Like 2
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PipsMom

• Summerangel

• babybluegirl

• Bebiilove

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've read others say how good this is so I bought a bottle. Used it after morning groom and using tear stain remover. Covered each eye with my thumb and gave a quick squirt. Both dogs had dry eye ar

Who me?

Haha I just knew you'd put a picture up  you make me laugh xx

PipsMom

Are you moving back to the US?

Eventually we want to live 6 months in the US and 3 months here in rotations. My hubby needs the National Health Service because of his heart attack....and meds.....and

We can't make any plans because of his mom....she's 92 and still lives on her own.

Edited by PipsMom
  • Like 3
Summerangel

Our so called neighbours are on a council estate...it backs right up to our land...

Not the kind of people you'd want to talk to anyway....husband has tried in the past with no results but them threatening him.

Our council is useless...they won't touch it since it divides property's and won't erect fences since they would tear it down anyway...ferrel kids always roaming around at night climbing over them looking to steal...

So anyway......were stuck till we move to America

Oh dear, not the kind of people you want to talk to then :( honestly I can't believe how rude some people can be...

Probably shouldn't label a person!! But do these work? I should say, they don't want to work... I would assume probably not from what you have described :(

Ok rant over...

• Like 2
PipsMom

Lol, you summed it perfectly spot on Julia.

If you think that was a rant....you should hear my husband....

On second thought you might not want the air to turn blue with rage. Hahaha

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
babybluegirl

Hi everyone,

Okay, so I am now in the possession of some Peace and Kindness spray because like in a previous post, with a picture, Riley constantly has wet strands of hair near his eyes. Every morning after breakfast, his mouth/beard and eyes get wiped clean with a warm flannel and quite often, the flannel has wiped off brown stains (kibble maybe?) and eye gloop.

So, do I just spray the Peace and Kindness on each eye after the morning washing ritual? (The eye area will already be wet from washing his face). I understand that this spray stops their eyes from weeping/keeps them dry, but when do I put this spray on Riley, because he's never dry to start with! lol.

Thanks for reading.

Looking forward to your replies.

babybluegirl

9:31am

• Like 4
PipsMom

Abby has those wet weepy eyes all the time too, so I can relate what your asking.

I dry her face with a hand towel I got just for her use on the face...I rub as much off as I can, then dry her face with my own hair dryer.

Once dry, I then spray in the eyes and whisker area since that stays the wettest.

It doesn't completely dry it up all day...but it defiantly makes it lessen ....Im having to spray her three times a day....using the hand dryer first then re spray.....still trying to determine what she's allergic to that causes the weeping....

Edited by PipsMom
  • Like 2
PipsMom

Forgot to add......

I started yesterday using Pampers Sensitive baby wipes to clean the stain and whiskers....impressed that brown stain is on the wet wipe and I need two per eye area....and I don't have to use any more water on the face.

• Like 3

I do use baby wipes for cleaning ...

i flush the eyes with eye cleaning drop solution, then, i use the babywipes, then i spray with self rinse solution (show off by cc, or show season ) i put corstarch and boricacid solution thenblow dry, then condition with vellus cream, then band with absorbing paper.

• Like 3
babybluegirl

Abby has those wet weepy eyes all the time too, so I can relate what your asking.

I dry her face with a hand towel I got just for her use on the face...I rub as much off as I can, then dry her face with my own hair dryer.

Once dry, I then spray in the eyes and whisker area since that stays the wettest.

It doesn't completely dry it up all day...but it defiantly makes it lessen ....Im having to spray her three times a day....using the hand dryer first then re spray.....still trying to determine what she's allergic to that causes the weeping....

Thanks for your replies. Is it safe/good to hair dry the eye area everyday? If I didn't have time to hair dry, could I just spray on his clean face (dried with a paper towel or something, like a soft flannel, hand towel) or would that be pointless?

babybluegirl

6:15pm

• Like 2
PipsMom

Thanks for your replies. Is it safe/good to hair dry the eye area everyday? If I didn't have time to hair dry, could I just spray on his clean face (dried with a paper towel or something, like a soft flannel, hand towel) or would that be pointless?

babybluegirl

6:15pm

A soft flannel, paper towel or the like is fine.

I bought 2 huge bags of cotton balls at Asda yesterday....each one is so big I've taken to using one to dry the eyes this morning...left it nice and dry.

It's just we got to keep the areas as dry as possible or the red yeast will come back.

• Like 2
Sophie's Haven

If your in a hurry drying the face is not always required......it works regardless at least for me anyways.

• Like 3
babybluegirl

Do you all use this Peace and Kindness spray every day minimum? Is there a preference for time of day, i.e. best first thing?

Funny, I've never dried Riley's eye area before after washing/wiping with a warm flannel, but I did today with a paper towel, and wow, I was surprised to see more brown stains come off!

babybluegirl

6:20pm

• Like 2
PipsMom

For results use it everyday. No set time of day or times you use it.

Mornings are good for they wake up with the nights mucous just sitting there....needs to be removed.

• Like 2
Summerangel

Crystal, You're a genius :)

I haven't got any pampers wipes, but I have huggies sensitive. So I thought I'd have a go with one of those... And some brown staining came off on the wipe from under their eyes..

I have got dog wipes, but they have such a strong scent, mine don't like them on their face and I don't blame them either...

But the baby wipes have little or no scent at all..

• Like 3
  • 6 months later...
PipsMom

It's amazing! For humans and pets...something we all should have on hand.

• Like 3
PipsMom

I saw some pictures of a few people who turned blue!  O__o

Turned blue??? Don't understand....it's a clear liquid

• Like 2
Bebiilove

I saw some pictures of a few people who turned blue!  O__o

Turned blue??? Don't understand....it's a clear liquid

Jaja you said it's good for humans but a few people would injest it,  and the silver turned their skin blue 

• Like 2
PipsMom

Lol....I use it on scrapes and insect bites a lot....haven't swallowed any though....Don't think the "Smurf" look would suit me :judy:

• Like 6