• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PipsMom

• Summerangel

• babybluegirl

• Bebiilove

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've read others say how good this is so I bought a bottle. Used it after morning groom and using tear stain remover. Covered each eye with my thumb and gave a quick squirt. Both dogs had dry eye ar

Who me?

Haha I just knew you'd put a picture up  you make me laugh xx

PipsMom

Who me?

image.thumb.jpeg.d0f31e1f7adea4b48d230ba

Haha I just knew you'd put a picture up :cheezy:

you make me laugh xx

That's my life's ambition.....to bring everyone ...everyday... a smile and a ray of sunshine to your life :)

• Like 5
Summerangel

Who me?

image.thumb.jpeg.d0f31e1f7adea4b48d230ba

Haha I just knew you'd put a picture up :cheezy:

you make me laugh xx

That's my life's ambition.....to bring everyone ...everyday... a smile and a ray of sunshine to your life :)

You already do ? 

• Like 3
Sophie's Haven

Crystal your a hoot.............for as much as I use this product all my paws should have BLUE EYES!!!!!!!!

• Like 3
PipsMom

I use it daily too.... in gel form.... for red yeast between the paw pads. Pip being the man he is ....stands on a wet pee pad to pee over the same pee over and over again....hence his front feet get yeast trying to take ahold....P&K stops it from forming to start with. He's yet to turn blue lol

Edited by PipsMom
  • Like 4
PipsMom

Tearing can result from any form ...from heredity, skull/eye socket structure, tear duct obstructions or infections, allergys, bacterial infections, dust, smoke, environmental pollution...etc

Peace & Kindness Colliodal Silver is a mild natural antiboctic ....bacteria or allergins can not survive in the presence of colloidial silver...If allergins or environmental pollution is causing tearing it helps by having a drying affect and nutrilizing the irritant resulting in less tearing.

Here's more and testimonials  http://www.chrissystems.com/natural-skin-product-for-dogs-and-cats.aspx

Edited by PipsMom
  • Like 3
Missysmom

Hmmm :idea:- I got into something a few days ago, have no idea what, but have some nasty reactions on my hands and feet. Absolutely Nothing I have works and Duh Why didn't I think to use Missy's P&K?!!! Going to use it now! And Yes I will post pics if I turn Blue ;) 

• Like 3
Summerangel

Hmmm :idea:- I got into something a few days ago, have no idea what, but have some nasty reactions on my hands and feet. Absolutely Nothing I have works and Duh Why didn't I think to use Missy's P&K?!!! Going to use it now! And Yes I will post pics if I turn Blue ;) 

Can't wait to see pictures ? Lol 

I use it daily too.... in gel form.... for red yeast between the paw pads. Pip being the man he is ....stands on a wet pee pad to pee over the same pee over and over again....hence his front feet get yeast trying to take ahold....P&K stops it from forming to start with. He's yet to turn blue lol

Did it clear up the red, or are you using it as a precaution , Crystal? Does he try and lick it? 

Just wondering about for Lacey. 

Thanks 

Edited by Summerangel
  • Like 3
PipsMom

I use it as treatment, I now clip between to toes so air and circulate too....after a weeks treatment....the red lightens and white hair stays white as it grows out. He keeps stepping in Abby's pee and it reoccurs if I don't keep watch.

He was chewing his feet and pads from allergy reasons beforehand, so that was keeping it wet too...now on antihistamines so no excuse for it to be wet either. P&K is completely safe to be ingested...never caused him any problems. 

• Like 2
Summerangel

I use it as treatment, I now clip between to toes so air and circulate too....after a weeks treatment....the red lightens and white hair stays white as it grows out. He keeps stepping in Abby's pee and it reoccurs if I don't keep watch.

He was chewing his feet and pads from allergy reasons beforehand, so that was keeping it wet too...now on antihistamines so no excuse for it to be wet either. P&K is completely safe to be ingested...never caused him any problems. 

I haven't got the P&K gel but I have this one. I've had it a while and not used it, 

although I wish I had. Looking at the price, it's cheaper to buy the P&K gel 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Colloidal-Pets-Gel-100-Silver/dp/B00BU1CSV2/ref=pd_bxgy_199_img_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=1GSZYCPTGE9VB4C8XRYM

• Like 1
Sophie's Haven

My testimonial on this product is when we got Lucy her eyes were always wet.........thanks to the comments  of this product on this site I bought some and within two days Lucy no longer had watery eyes and that has been going on a year. I try and make a habit of when they come in from being outside for any length of time I give each one a light mist in the face. Also Sophie got in a sneezing fit one day and could not stop and I grab the bottle and sprayed her face and she stopped. Sometimes if I see one of the guys itching I will spray the area and it relieves them instantly...........it is in my top 5 must haves!!!!

• Like 3
PipsMom

I can't vouch for any other brands...I've seen many advertisements too.

My previous bottle was P&K spray ....only got the gel this time because the Hub was out of stock. You can use either one.

• Like 1
PipsMom

Do you have the web address for ChristysDirect Julia? ....Chis Christenson outlet.... I was browsing last night and checked several brands of shampoo made especially for hotspot prone dogs...even P&K makes shampoo & conditioner now

Tip; put the gel on a cotton ball and really squish it in between toes...use heaps especially at bedtime so it's not walked off

Edited by PipsMom
  • Like 2
Summerangel

Do you have the web address for ChristysDirect Julia? ....Chis Christenson outlet.... I was browsing last night and checked several brands of shampoo made especially for hotspot prone dogs...even P&K makes shampoo & conditioner now

Tip; put the gel on a cotton ball and really squish it in between toes...use heaps especially at bedtime so it's not walked off

Yes, I've bought from them before. I'll take a look. Thank you 

Thanks for the tip, I do that ?

• Like 1
PipsMom

Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at https://www.etsy.com/listing/232022242/16-oz-colloidal-silver-with-sprayer

Thats what you have to read the advertisements carefully.....the amount of colloidial silver.....That one and Julia's is only 20% ppm (parts per million eg: . milligrams per litre.

Peace & Kindness has 30% (ppm). You get more active ingredient in a higher percentage instead of just water. :spoton:

Edited by PipsMom
  • Like 3
Jo-Anne

Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at https://www.etsy.com/listing/232022242/16-oz-colloidal-silver-with-sprayer

Thats what you have to read the advertisements carefully.....the amount of colloidial silver.....That one and Julia's is only 20% ppm (parts per million eg: . milligrams per litre.

Peace & Kindness has 30% (ppm). You get more active ingredient in a higher percentage instead of just water. :spoton:

But be carefull because you might turn blue........I think that is from way back in history, rich people had their food from silverware always from silverware. So the veins in their skin were much more blue then from other people, because of the amount of silver they swallowed. But this all was a process of years and years of silvereating:D

Crystal do you know a european store where I can buy the gel? Thank you (not Amazon)

Edited by Jo-Anne
  • Like 3
PipsMom

I searched who sells Peace & Kindness in the EU....came up with these sites...you may find more

http://www.pitstoppets.eu/shop/peace-kindness-colloidal-6636p.html

http://zoomagazin.eu/index.php?zoo_p=18&manufId=112&id=7414&cat=&type=manuf&lang=En

• Like 2