Sunlite

So lets play a game! I decided to go ahead, and let you all take a chance and guess how long it will take my snow pile to melt away! All you have to do is post below with a date (in my time zone - Eastern US) as to when you think it'll be gone! Please indicate a specific date and time (morning or evening).

The winner will receive a small prize from yours truly. In the event that we have multiple winners, all will receive something from me. I will accept one guess from each member, I will allow changes in your guess up till March 15th, when I will no longer accept any more guesses or changes. I will continue to update this thread so you will be able to follow the progress.
Think about it, we will start accepting guesses Sunday, after I update this thread with a fresh picture.
Lets have some fun saying goodbye to winter!

• Like 5
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sunlite

• missy dawn

• PipsMom

• Luna

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won! I won! The only other thing I ever won was a VCR in a recreational baseball league raffle . That was many years ago when people still used them.

Congratulations Pawz4me and Sheila!! And to Susan for being rid of that mountain of snow!

Well Congradulations to the Winners........and to the heat that finally got rid of that pile of dirty snow that Susan had to face everyday.

Posted Images

Sophie's Haven

The pictures of your snow piles remind me of a couple of winters in Michigan where the parking lot of the company that I worked had HUGE numerous snow piles and come early March with no signs of them going away a company was hired to haul the snow/ice piles away to the Detroit River.....it was one dump truck after another..........it took most of the week........

• Like 1
missy dawn

April 15 evening
sheila-shih tzu dreamer

Edited by missy dawn
Sophie's Haven

:brr: April 18........4:30pm.

Sunlite

Update, taken this morning...this thing is not going anywhere soon...

• Like 1

May 1st, 3pm

Afternoon, 4pm

Edited by baby
missy dawn

Arw yall expecting still more snow? That would make this thing even bigger! Wow

sheila-shih tzu dreamer

Sophie's Haven

And Susan from checking the weather map the snow keeps hitting your area........I may have to change my date to the 4th of July.....you could use it as a cooler for your drinks. Here is wishing you a hit wave!!!!!

Edited by Sophie's Haven
  • Like 5
Missysmom

I'm going for May Day- May 1st in the evening-- i sure hope for your sake it's gone way before then otherwise you may be screaming mayday! I think we all give on this weather about now! ;)

• Like 3
Sunlite

So since its near the deadline of guessing, I made a short but boring video to help you with your final guesses...
https://youtu.be/ptQDHeAFwwo

• Like 1
missy dawn

I wasnt able to view.it said this video is private

sheila-shih tzu dreamer

missy dawn

Oh my! That pile is still huge!! May need to change my date! I cant even imagine knee deep snow around here.

sheila-shih tzu dreamer

• Like 1
PipsMom

There's difinately melting ever so slow. Reminds me of Franz Josef Glacier ...all compacted ice.

• Like 3
Sunlite

This is your final chance to get your date in, I will record all guesses and keep updating in this thread. If you want to play, and have not guessed yet, please do so now. If you have already guessed, and want to change your answer, please edit your post. If you have any questions, please ask them now. I will take guesses through tomorrow when I get home from work! Good luck to all!

• Like 3
missy dawn

changing my date. is the snow still up to your knees there?

sheila-shih tzu dreamer

• Like 1
Sunlite

This was taken this weekend... This is my neighbor's second grader on top.

• Like 6
missy dawn

oh my! is that thing ever going to melt!! :yikes:

sheila-shih tzu dreamer

• Like 2