Talk about OCD (Shorty + tennis ball) HE INHERITED IT FROM ME!

Marlene

I am a self confessed worrier - when something worries me I just have to try and fix it.

I belong to a Neighborhood Watch Type List where things we want our neighbors to know are posted.  Sometimes it's "can you recommend a baby sitter, a plumber, a cycling group...etc.  Lost/found dogs are posted once a week or so.  I received one today about a "found male Shih Tzu" the only info being a blue collar.  Please contact if you think this is your dog and can identify.

The area where the dog was found was exactly where my foster Snickers was adopted. Soooo - I went into worry mode emailing the "finders", emailing Snicker's new Mama (it bounced) and I didn't have her ph number.  Next I emailed my contacts in the rescue Snickers came from asking them to search their records for Snicker's new home......

They did and I quickly received an email saying Snickers was right next to his Mama's side.......whew!

I feel so much better now but have still offered help to the finder of the other Shi if I can guide them.

OK - off to fix a scrumptious Memorial Day meal of hot dogs and store-bought potato salad.

• Like 6
ShihTzusAreCute

I hear you, I am a worrier too(sometimes I can be way over the top about). Thank God Snickers is alright, I hope the poor male Tzu's story ends well.

• Like 4
Luna

Glad you found out Snickers is OK!  I am not a huge worrier most of the time, but when I worry I worry with the BEST of them!  Oddly enough, it doesn't generally interfere with my sleep but it DOES interfere with my ability to get things done because I have to expend so much effort trying to "fix" things, so it's a good think I'm mostly retired lol. 

• Like 3
Marlen

I'm glad Snickers is doing fine next to his Momma but I can say that I know the feeling of worrying too well :D Thank goodness, nothing has happened to justify my being so worried but if anything happened to my boys... Yeah, let's not think about it :P 

• Like 1
Sophie's Haven

I can understand where you are coming from..........I tend to worry about things and I would have done the same thing regarding Snickers..........it would have haunted you if you did not do a follow-up. So glad to know he was right next to his new mama..............hopefully this lost little guy to will find his home........

• Like 2
Marlene

I forgot to say in my original post.......I am presently in Oregon and the lost dog was in California. If I had been home (CA) I probably would have hopped in the car and drove to Snickers new home at some point.

• Like 1