Holiday Paw Cookie Treat Site.....

Sophie's Haven

http://iheartdogs.com/10-christmas-cookie-recipe-for-dogs/

My guys do not need any toys for Christmas this year as 2 toy boxes are overflowing........so I am going to make a selection of holiday treats and freeze the extras. Some of 

these treats looked DOG GONE GOOD.......at least I know I have a few that won't be turning there noses up when they see what is coming out of the oven.

*************Sorry for some reason the site goes into error..........will check this out and get back with you........they had a great selection..........

OKAY HERE GOES..........GO INTO SITE AND TYPE IN CHRISTMAS COOKIES IN SEARCH AND IT WILL COME UP.........SORRY FOR THE ISSUES.

• Like 4
Sophie's Haven

:oops:I am not computer smart so I have no idea what is going on........I went and googled the site and it came up so the site is still available.........you will also see some video's for this web site when you google. 

• Like 3
Sophie's Haven

Thank you Crystal..........what did I do wrong? I was able to get into this site by using what I typed in to see if I had the correct configurations and it came up but when I typed it on the forum it did not????????????????????????

• Like 2
PipsMom

Honestly don't know what happened Jeannine....I'm a member of that site so I just followed my bookmark, typed in Christmas Cookies and followed along....then just did a copy paste like you did.....just one of those things in la la computer land that goes wrong for no reason what so ever lol

• Like 2
Missysmom

These cookies look Great, thank so much Jeannie- Missy sends hugs for her new found treats she Knows she'll get!! 

• Like 1