It's all Pam's Fault!

Sunlite

Pam sent me this link months ago, and I fell in love with these collars! Well yesterday I finally ordered 3 collars for the 3 musketeers. Delly will be getting a leather one with lots of bling and the boys will be getting ribbon ones. Eventually all 3 will have bling but being they're pricey I will wait and do it a bit at a time. Still, they're handcrafted and I'm sure they'll be amazing when I get them. They have a 20% off through Friday on their bling collars.
Website is: http://sexybeastdogcollars.com/

Adele will be getting this: http://sexybeastdogcollars.com/specialty-leather-collars/candy-heart

The boys will be getting: http://sexybeastdogcollars.com/leather-and-trim-collars/3-4-inch-trim/medieval-belt

Decker will have the blue liner and Max the butterscotch.
I can't wait till they come.

• Like 10
Summerangel

I love them all, but the one Adele is having is gorgeous... So beautiful... 

• Like 4

The kids are gonna look AWESOME in those!  Jack has a handmade collar and I think we paid $90 for it...but he's had it for 4 years and it's like new.

• Like 3
Sunlite

Like they always say...you get what you pay for! I just really love the stuff on their site and if I had the money I'd be buying a whole lot more.

• Like 4
ShihTzusAreCute
21 minutes ago, Sunlite said:

Like they always say...you get what you pay for! I just really love the stuff on their site and if I had the money I'd be buying a whole lot more.

That's my motto about pretty much everything. Those are some pretty collars, lucky paws :)

• Like 3
Crinkly

I have seen that site before, and the only reason I left without buying was the shipping to the UK.

Utterly gorgeous.

Very jealous!

• Like 1
PipsMom

Wow, so beautiful. 

I can't use my leather bling one anymore with all the long hair ....he just slips it right over the head :roflmao:

• Like 3
Sunlite

Well my thing is to have collars with a tag on for ID purposes. I still use a harness to walk them but feel more secure, especially when I travel with them, if they have some kind of tag, just in case...

• Like 4
  • 5 months later...
laketzu

I love these! I still want to get Toby a leather collar for his 1 year birthday, and I would think it would last his lifetime! These are tempting. My husband would have a cow!

• Like 2
Sunlite

Well....I am going to be holding a contest soon...as soon as we can come up with an idea...where the winner will receive a virtual certificate worth $75.

I've already purchased the certificate...theres no restriction and its good for international as well. They have beautiful items including leashes and are very helpful if you have any questions.

• Like 6