Road trip

Marlene

Going to go pick up this little guy from a shelter and get him on his way to a small breed rescue.  But first to the vet.

Isn't he cute?!?  Don't know if I get to name him......but if I do, it's going to be Charlie Chaplin :-)

Monterey to SJ blk:wht Tzu.jpg

• Like 10
Summerangel

Awwww he is cute. Hope you get to call him Charlie Chaplin ?

• Like 7
ParadiseTzu

He is definitely a cutie!  Best of luck on your plans for him!

• Like 7
Sunlite

He is adorable! Glad you got him for now, and the name suits him too!

• Like 6
PipsMom

His little face breaks my heart....those "I'm so very scared"  look his his eyes look exactly how Abby did when I picked her up. 

Hope you find your fur ever home soon little man and get the love you so deserve 

• Like 5
Shihtzumummy2
3 hours ago, Marlene said:

Going to go pick up this little guy from a shelter and get him on his way to a small breed rescue.  But first to the vet.

Isn't he cute?!?  Don't know if I get to name him......but if I do, it's going to be Charlie Chaplin :-)

Monterey to SJ blk:wht Tzu.jpg

Oh dear what a little darling he is, thank goodness for people like you! I just know I couldnt do it, I'd be in tears from morning till night, plus I'd get too attached. I so admire what you do, you deserve a medal

• Like 4
Marlene

My husband wasn't home when I agreed to do this transport.

When he came home I said "BTW, I'm going to transport a Shih Tzu tomorrow so I'll be gone from about 9:30 AM until about 3-4.  Both of us kind of grimaced about that many hours.  I told him "I offered to get him today and keep him overnight.....".  His eyes lit up but then he said "No......don't bring him home".   Heehee the man is a sucker for these little dustmops.

• Like 7
Missysmom

OMG he is adorable,  I wish you could bring him home! I couldn't do it either,  I'd want to keep them all.. bless you for what you do Marlene.  I sure hope little Charlie finds his fur ever home soon, love the name! 

• Like 5
Marlene

I just can't do "open-ended" foster any more..........I can do limited care for a foster family on vacation or a recuperation stay while a dog recovers.  But I would have loved to bring him home and spoil him for a day.

• Like 7