What height pen should I buy?

Hi folks,

I have a 5-year old Shih Tzu mix (I can't remember his height at the moment; probably around 11 or 12 in) and we want to get a pen for him to stay in while we are at work. Would the 24-in or 30-in pen work best, or would another size be better? I've read a few reviews and some say the 24-in was perfect but others say they wish they had gotten the 30-in. Thank you in advance!

• Like 3
Missysmom

Welcome Cathy and Marley, so glad you've joined us! When you get a chance please post a picture of Marley we'd love to see him! We have a 25-in crate for Missy, she's 19 lbs, and it's perfect for her!

• Like 2
PipsMom

:welcomeani: Cathy and Marley. No advice but would love to see a picture of your baby...we love photos

• Like 2
Marlene

Awww - he is so cute!

I have to ask .....is this a new situation - you going to work and leaving him?  How many hours will you be gone?

Signed - worry wart Nana Marlene

• Like 5
PipsMom

What a beautiful little face, he really is a sweetheart :dede:  Thank you for rescuing and giving him the love he deserves.

• Like 2