Irresponsible owner left a dying shih tzu

laurenspuppy

laurenspuppy

I am really torn between whether to share or not this post with the community,but I decided to share it to call for awareness. An irresponsible owner left her fur baby who suffers from a gold ball sized tumor. 

http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/shih-tzu-with-golf-ball-sized-tumour-was-left-to-die/story-30215808-detail/story.html

It's frustrating to hear a news like this, but I hope that they can find her owner to find out why did she do that. This type of illness can be prevented with a medical remedy. 

• Like 1
Marlene

May those who let her get into such a state.........die from the same conditions she had.  Without medical intervention to humanely end their life. I've seen some pretty bad cases of neglect of Shih Tzus in shelters....but not that bad.  Yet.

Sweet baby, you are now at peace with no earthly body to rot, deteriorate, hurt, itch or make it barely possible to eat, walk and potty.  You are a sweet spirit enjoying every moment of every day.....maybe you'll get the chance to come back as a new puppy soul in a new Shih Tzu litter, to be swooped up, snuggled, fed goodies, kept clean and played with like all the Tzus here .

When my time comes to pass to Heaven, I'm going to get off the cloud at the Rainbow Bridge and hang out for eternity.....my idea of Heaven

• Like 7
Shihtzumummy2
4 hours ago, laurenspuppy said:

I am really torn between choosing to share this post with the community or not but have decided to share it to call for awareness. An irresponsible owner left her fur baby who suffers from a gold ball sized tumor. 

http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/shih-tzu-with-golf-ball-sized-tumour-was-left-to-die/story-30215808-detail/story.html

It's frustrating to hear a news like this, but I hope that they can find her owner to find out why did she do that. This type of illness can be prevented with a medical remedy. 

I can not click on the link I'm afraid, but I feel so bad for that darling little Tzu. Some people are very cruel grrrrrrrrrrr

• Like 4
Missysmom

Oh this just breaks my heart.. bless you poor little one, no one should have to endure what you have.. their time will come...

• Like 3
PipsMom

That's do sad...... There's a special place in heaven for those that are neglected by humans as they didn't deserve the life they had here on earth. We all know where the humans go  :diablo:

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
ParadiseTzu

Words fail me! I respond to pay my respect to this sweet baby that suffered unbelievably! May she Rest in Peace!

• Like 1