I'm new here

Guest MarcysMom

Guest MarcysMom

My name is Amy,  and I am mommy to a beautiful 7 month old rescue.  We knew for certain her mother was,  but needed DNA testing to confirm her parentage.  The results revealed that she is 62% Shih Tzu,  26% Bichon Frise,  and 12% miniature poodle.  Except for a slightly more pronounced snout ,  she looks every bit like her mother.  In the short time that I've had her,  she has become the light of my life...  the sun rises and sets on her fuzzy little self.

As a first-time Shih Tzu owner,  I am excited to find a forum dedicated to this exceptional breed,  and hoping that Marcy and I will be welcomed with open paws.

Missysmom

Hi Amy, we’re so glad to have you and Marcy here!

In order for your post to be seen be everyone on the forum you’ll need to get an account. Right now your post can only seen by the staff. Please go ahead and get your account set up so everyone can welcome you and Marcy!

Hi. Yes please do join. Everyone here is super cool! I'm a prospective Tzu owner...no pup yet...and everyone has welcomed me, my 2 cats, my bunny, and all my silly questions. You'll love it here! And your baby osuds like an adorable fuzzball too.