Esme Settling in well

Summerangel

Summerangel

Esme Grace is settling in well. Lacey and Esme have been playing together lots now! Lol

Only yesterday evening they were playing in the house. Esme was running after Lacey, and she managed to get a mouth full of Lacey’s tail and held on tight while Lacey was still running around the rooms, Esme was being dragged around the room with her legs stretched out. We were in fits of laughter. 

Puppy cuddles are the best. She lay in my arms and fell asleep. ?

30_C29_F8_D-_E0_EB-4_E1_D-_A521-9_B1_A08

A1_B17_B95-1_FF9-43_C6-976_A-_BDFCC64749

• Like 3
Missysmom

Oh my gosh she’s such a cutie, love her pics and Love those cuddles! So glad she and Lacey are playing together so well! Very very happy for you Julia!❤️

• Like 2
Marlene

Savor every moment.......I know you will,  They grow up so fast.

I think it's one of the reason they are SO appealing...........partly dog that stays a puppy forever, partly like having a kitty without the "cat attitude" and partly as satisfying as a human baby. Laying in your arms, chubby, limp, making moaning sounds.

1 hour ago, Summerangel said:

Esme was running after Lacey, and she managed to get a mouth full of Lacey’s tail and held on tight while Lacey was still running around the rooms, Esme was being dragged around the room with her legs stretched out. We were in fits of laughter. 

Yep - dust mop in training.

• Like 3
Sophie's Haven

Esme  Grace is beautiful...........the sweetness of a new puppy.  Good to hear that Lacey has taken to her, they will be the best of friends in no time at all. Don't you wish they could stay puppy size longer........they just seem to grow up so fast.

• Like 3
ParadiseTzu

Oh, she is just sooo cute!  Love her name too.  I am so glad Lacey has just taken up with her.  Sassy Mae snarled at Willie for more than a year and he missed out on so much puppy playing with her.  Only good was that I didn’t have to worry about her hurting him, she just wanted away.  They do play now at least.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
Summerangel

Thank you everyone. They love each other so much now. I really didn’t believe they ever would, because Donte and Lacey were so very close. OI think Lacey is glad of the company ??

• Like 3
missy dawn

See, I told you they would be best friends???

• Like 1
Summerangel
1 hour ago, missy dawn said:

See, I told you they would be best friends???

You certainly did. The amount if times I worried myself. 

• Like 1