With all the stress and sadness we are experiencing at the moment, this will put a smile on your face

Crinkly

Marlene

In my heart, they make me smile. What's not to love......babies and dogs. My favorite was the black/white Tzu dropping his toy on the baby as if to say "throw it!"

Obviously there's a person in every shot - even if they're just behind the camera. But it makes me nervous to see an infant on the floor with a dog bounding around them.  Particularly the Boxer practically mauling the baby in play.  Even though it's in play the baby could easily end up with a scratched face or worse, scratched eye.  The other one that most bothers me is the Dad in bed with a black and white terrier looking dog.  The dog is on Dad's chest, close to his face - the baby is "second in importance" to the dog.  Not a good thing for the dog to take for granted.

As for the Boxer........you all know we have one, Sophie and have had them for over 30 years.  They are big, strong, goofy dogs, love children but I would never put a baby on the floor with a puppy. 

• Like 3