Lost 2 shihtzu's in one month

I became a member here years ago. A lot has happened and I lost touch with the group. Taking care of my disabled mother, full time job its been tough.  Just wanted to say I lost my Precious Riley September 10 2018 of this month from kidney failure while at the vets.  My heart was broken.  Then while grieving Riley September  25th I awoke to go feed my babies and found my Precious Bandit dead outside.  I had just seen him the night before when I got off of work.  We have a doggy door and he was outside. He trotted to me as he loved getting hugs and the next morning he was gone.  I paid for an autopsy and all it showed was that he had fluid on his lungs.  They were brothers from the same litter and would have been 13 November 8th of this year.  So very hard.  I break down every day.  I miss my boys terribly but I know everything happens for a reason.  It is hard losing these little guys.  I pray for strength daily

Bandithair.jpg

Riley.jpg

• Sad 3
Sunlite

I'm so very sorry Mel. How painful that is, my heart breaks for you...

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Missysmom

Oh my gosh how terribly hard that is, I can’t even imagine, you’re in my thoughts and prayers.:throb:

• Like 1
ParadiseTzu

I am so very sorry, losing not one pet, but two leaves an unimaginable hole in your heart. Hugs and prayers for you!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm so sorry, dear.  I haven't yet lost two so close together but even one is terribly hard and I know you are probably distraught.  Try to remember the happy times, and remember they will be waiting for you at the Bridge.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...