Dad's Nursemaids

ParadiseTzu

ParadiseTzu

Dad has lots of good nursing care.  Dad didnt want his face shown, he thinks he looks bad, we're just glad he is doing well. His radiation and chemo treatment ends on Mon. Nov 19th just in time for Thanksgiving.  Havnt been on here much but think of ya'll all the time and catch up on what's going on when I can.  Just an iphone photo so not real clear.

IMG_0075.thumb.jpg.9420ecb27d9b82e4c0fd69c5ca3e3324.jpg

• Like 6
Crinkly

I think about you too!

love and snuggles to the nursemaids.  And well done to Dad.  All that treatment is a terrible endurance test.

so good to hear from you.  Hug.

• Like 3
Marlene
  • Somehow.......our nursemaid pets exude healing vibes as they stay close.  Glad the road to wellness is well underway for Dad.
  • We had a Thanksgiving once where my husband was recuperating from exploratory surgery......we had scrambled eggs :-)  But it tasted good to him.
  • Like 3
Marlene
1 hour ago, PipsMom said:

Tell him that nursing is a hard job with lots of kisses

That's why they have to sleep on your lap as long as you're not up.     XXXOOOXXX

• Like 3
Missysmom

I've been thinking of you too and keeping you all in our prayers. So glad to see you here and hubby with his nurses, they're just what he needs, all those snuggles will do the trick for sure! Keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers. Hugs:throb:

• Like 3
Sunlite

So glad to hear he's doing well and the chemo/ radiation is over or just about. Hoping all stays clear.

He has the perfect nurses, they will definitely help his healing! 

Thanks for updating us Sandra! Keep well!

• Like 3