Another baby

missy dawn

missy dawn

Screenshot-20181130-165522.png

He was at the pound.he needed a home,now he has us...

Introducing Max...they said he's about 3.wevw had many beagles.tgis one is different , laid back calm , and sweet as pie. Hubby has not been the same since loosing Maggie ,so when he showed me his picture ,who was I to say no...

We suspect abuse.hes scared to death , keeps his tail tucked under and crouches down like someone will hit him.he never has that to worry about that again!

• Like 4
Pawz4me

He's adorable! Look at his crossed front legs!

My heart dog prior to Yogi was a beagle named Scampi. She was the sweetest, calmest, quietest beagle you can imagine, with the most velvety soft ears. She lost her first family due to divorce. :( We were fostering her and about the third evening after I picked her up we were eating and DH looked at me and said "She's not going anywhere, is she?" and w/o hesitation I said "No." I knew she was perfect for us, and she was. I hope the same for y'all and Max. He's a lucky beagley boy.

• Like 5
missy dawn

Bristolle Noel is not being nice, she's acting like he's beneath her:bowing:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Marlene

I love Beagles.  Our first family dog was a Beagle/Terrier mix.  The Beagle half of Daisy wanted to roam and the Terrier half of her was SO smart she always figured out how to get what she wanted.  She lived 18 years.  The kids were little when we got her and she was there after they left home.

Max looks like a gentle boy and he's very lucky to be with you.

Bristol Noel is not a "dog".......we all know that,  So of course a Beagle dog is beneath her!  That's OK - Max will have plenty of other willing friends.

• Like 4
Missysmom

Oh my gosh, congratulations Sheila and Max!! What a handsome boy, love his pic!! Bless you for giving him a home for Christmas!:throb:

• Like 3
Sunlite

Welcome to Max! You know I'm partial to his name! :clap:

• Like 3
ParadiseTzu

What a little cutie, love those crossed feet! So happy for all of you.  

• Like 3

Such a wonderful story.  I had a beagle when I was 10 years old.  His name was Benji and he was a sweet little guy.  Congrats.

• Like 3
missy dawn
On 12/1/2018 at 9:43 PM, Marlene said:

I love Beagles.  Our first family dog was a Beagle/Terrier mix.  The Beagle half of Daisy wanted to roam and the Terrier half of her was SO smart she always figured out how to get what she wanted.  She lived 18 years.  The kids were little when we got her and she was there after they left home.

Max looks like a gentle boy and he's very lucky to be with you.

Bristol Noel is not a "dog".......we all know that,  So of course a Beagle dog is beneath her!  That's OK - Max will have plenty of other willing friends.

:roflmao:

• Like 2
missy dawn

He is doing a TINY bit better. He is so much like Minnie.its amazing. It's like Minnie is trapped in Max's body. Bristolle Noel does not like him at all, not one little bit.               He actually woke hubby up last night about 130 to pee pee outside

• Like 4
Marlene

Max.......tell Bristolle Noel she's a piss ant.  I'll back you up.

LOL - many years ago when the Waltons show was on TV - there was a Christmas special.  The chilren got into a squabble over the Christmas tree....... one called another a piss ant.  My kids thought that was hilarious.  They knew they shouldn't say "piss" but it was the Waltons so they could get away with it.  Ever since,  it's a family joke when we don't like someone or they are being a pain in the fanny (they weren't supposed to say butt either).

Edited by Marlene
  • Like 2