Marlene
1 hour ago, Meeshu said:

They are alarm clocks!!! I get 5:50 for work M-F and she will get me up between 5 and that time. I haven’t slept in since getting her lol. But I guess we get more bonding time :love:

Haha - beware establishing a routine for a dog (though they thrive on it) they will make you stick to it!  We are retired and I get up at 8. - Shorty G usually is up a few minutes before me but if I ignore him he will settle back down and sleep some more.  But Sophie, the Boxer is immediately up and wanting breakfast and will not leave me alone.  After I've fed them they don't care if I sleep until dinner time but of course once I'm up - I'm up :-/

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
missy dawn

We just ordered some calming chews for Max from chewy.com. I got the ones WITHOUT MELATONIN, cause I didn't want him sleepy , just a little less scared

• Like 3
Sophie's Haven
18 hours ago, missy dawn said:

We just ordered some calming chews for Max from chewy.com. I got the ones WITHOUT MELATONIN, cause I didn't want him sleepy , just a little less scared

I would be interested to see if these work also.........I ordered from chewy.com  HomeoPet anxiety relief drops which is classified as being a natural homeopathic remedy.  I just wanted something to have on hand in case I needed something in a quick hurry as we had thunderstorms in the forecast this past week  and Sophie freaks out.......I did have success giving these drops to Lexie as she is a little monster when it is time for bath and grooming.......rating from 1 to 10 in her behavior she was a 6 this last bath which was great for me and her. 

• Like 1